• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

'tis purty
0932b3c841cb0a4ed1cb614eee0cb206.png
9f3a66b9983425e10c37a78462b89530.png
Source

Omg I love that face Cerebella is making. Also I really like the Filia art.

Here are some pretty good fanarts I made.
Number 1: Gliding Valentine
4SNRoac.jpg
This is some of the fanart I made. It's very funny because she is falling down with a glove baloon. :D
Number 2: Stalked Valentine
MeR3N95.jpg
Here, I made an almost full body Valentine. The draft behind is technically me taking photos of her :P
Number 3: Attempt of Valentine's face.
8Wte9Xc.jpg
And here, I made a Half body Valentine. I just wanted to draw her head, so I wasn't so interested in drawing her breasts too big... Maybe I'll do it again and draw her breasts Bigger.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Next time, just use the edit button to add more pics, no need to triple post.

Also source the pics other people made.

I already ordered that shirt hopefully I'll get the poster too. Because I'm hanging that thing on my wall so I can always be reminded of how badass the wulf is.

Better to die fighting then to live as a degrading drinking faucet...actually now that I think about it Filia really got the short end of the stick.

Reactions: Dio Brando
No underboob bikini :c also wouldn't Ms. Fortune hate water?

How DARE call yourself a fan of Nadia Fortune when upset at such a trifling matter.

You disappoint me, brando.

^ THIS GUY POSTS MARIE DRAWINGS EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!

Not enough "Know your place".

Better to die fighting then to live as a degrading drinking faucet...actually now that I think about it Filia really got the short end of the stick.

Squigly did, she was literally turned into an alarm clock.

brando.

That's Dio to you.

Reactions: aydensnake
Dio you just made me realize...Marie's Shadow is her stand!
Are you telling me you telling me you relized just now?

Reactions: aydensnake
Yes...I'm not really jumping at every opportunity to fight Marie so I just noticed now.

Yes...I'm not really jumping at every opportunity to fight Marie so I just noticed now.
now what's a good name for it?

Peacock killed Cerebela before Eliza.

Ms. Fortune has been food before Eliza.

Double did a total party kill before Eliza.