• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

For Val's day. <3

I really liked the detail on Bela's panties in the first picture.

More SG + KI goodness.

Self heal + Ressurrection. Medical ninjas galore.

valentine_and_jago_by_bigdead93-d7462h5.png

Good guy zoner vs. Crazy gal zoner

battle_of_the_zoners__by_bigdead93-d73r469.png

Finances cyborgs vs. Kill cyborgs

tumblr_n0prnzdAl61skk7yho3_500.png

All by: http://bigdead93.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: Broseidon Rex
It's like the Gorillaz-version of Skullgirls. Is the artist involved in the band's music videos?

The art is nice but he makes Parasoul's chest looks like some kind of
amorphous blob erupting from her torso

everyone else is quite good, though

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
everytime i see this in the recent threads tab on the side of the site i always read "general fart discussion" and have to do a double take

it was more the angle in that previous picture of parasoul than anything else, imo

the one you posted just then has better definition and such

I feel like i'm looking at artwork for retroactively putting Skullgirls characters into Psychonauts. Which is AWESOME!

Anywho, I doodle some things every now and then and occasionally think about showing the ones I think to myself look good but then I do my daily Pixiv run and am filled with sadness over my own inability. It saddens me so much that I already mastered Musou Tensei even though I can't even throw a punch.
Alas, we can't go places in this craft without criticism so I mustered some courage and I'm going to flail your eye sights with my horribly derivative doodles.
1 and 2: just incomplete quickies after watching a stream by Personasama. I'm quite fond of his methodology of simplification and I'm trying to see if I can learn something from it.
3: another quickie. It's clear I used the fan art I posted above as reference. Probably the strongest point of my love-hate relationship with drawing is how I'm usually more content with these quick scribbles than with things that take a lot of time.
4: this one was a little more time consuming. Eliza as Menace from Queen's Blade and Mizz 4chin as Setra, Menace's living cat-like staff (the parallel was inevitable). Nadia makes everything more fun. No exceptions.
5: the swim wear Mariel drew. Kinda overdid her...yeah... (#^.^#)

View attachment 1712View attachment 1713 View attachment 1714 View attachment 1715 View attachment 1716

Forgive me, Oujo-sama. OTL

Those are excellent. The 2nd and 4th ones really stand out for me. Especially the 4th one :P

You don't do color, do you? I think they would look fantastic as such.

Reactions: Balder
Eliza needs more love, here's a sketchy oujo-sama.
Hold up I think I recognize that style, where's the source?

So I was bored and decided to make these and I'm actually really proud of them so I'm gonna color them
tumblr_n23qppHkvw1sju6rzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n23qppHkvw1sju6rzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n23qppHkvw1sju6rzo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n23qppHkvw1sju6rzo4_1280.jpg
I'll stop spamming you guys with my terrible art now

Actually, it is very cute and good.

They're overall pretty good but you really nailed it with Painwheel and Valentine. The thing about a minimalist style is that every line has to be done perfectly so I've always thought there was quite a lot to it. In any case, I also find that these more lax doodles are a good "test drive" before trying out something more elaborate.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thank you for the kind words! Also all your Elizas are pretty nice :3

this is darn good stuff for a "break"...

Devil cerebella confirmed

Reactions: corndawg

Attachments

• Scythana2.png
    Scythana2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 662
  • Roxie.png
    Roxie.png
    1 MB · Views: 710
  • Taliesin.png
    Taliesin.png
    892.1 KB · Views: 1,564
  • snk.png
    snk.png
    975.1 KB · Views: 693
  • Eliza Roxie.png
    Eliza Roxie.png
    450.9 KB · Views: 676
  • Brain Drain.png
    Brain Drain.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 746
  • andy.png
    andy.png
    211 KB · Views: 633
  • Scythana.png
    Scythana.png
    233 KB · Views: 710
I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I wanted to get permission first, but here is some of my friend Sarah's Skullgirls art!
image.jpg

This was a request, I asked her to draw Peacock for me.
image.jpg
image.jpg
As you can tell, she drew me a Parasoul for my birthday! (also you get to see my real name whoop)
image.jpg

This is just a doodle, I had a reference on me.
Sorry for the shitty quality, I could only take photos.

Hey Beowulf, LETS GET STRANGE
I remember first seeing this one around the time of the vote wars. Gives me a chuckle every time.