• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

double_by_critnuke-d8jahmg.png
{Source}

Yes... YES! I AM!

And sooner or later... Maybe you've already will find you darkest inner perversion!

Like... THIIISS!

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Can there be Fanart of ones Skullgirls OC?

I say Cute Fortune.
ms__fortune_cheeb_by_spittfireart-d6o21oq.png
And Halloween Party Pooper Fortune
451.jpg
I like you. You have good taste.

Just another little fanart. This time is Filia in a reimagined (Hooters inspired) MadMan's Cafe waitress outfit.
This Pin-up sort of fanart is so much fun.. I might be doing a Venus or D.Violet or even an Eliza one in the future. (for the moment I'm out of ideas)
filial_by_karlaaldana-d8kumuw.png

At first I was going to do her original outfit but at the sketching phase I came to the idea to make a "bow" with Samson's tongue. And what reason would that be?, maybe Filia took a summer job at MM Cafe as a waitress and Samson wouldn't stop licking the food before handing it to the customer. Samson still can mess with the food so BRAIDS might fix the problem(A possible alternative version).

Last edited:
Just another little fanart. This time is Filia in a reimagined (Hooters inspired) MadMan's Cafe waitress outfit.
This Pin-up sort of fanart is so much fun.. I might be doing a Venus or D.Violet or even an Eliza one in the future. (for the moment I'm out of ideas). At first I was going to do her original outfit but at the sketching phase I came to the idea to make a "bow" with Samson's tongue. And what reason would that be?, maybe Filia took a summer job at MM Cafe as a waitress and Samson wouldn't stop licking the food before handing it to the customer. Samson still can mess with the food so BRAIDS might fix the problem(A possible alternative version).
I love the creativity of this piece! I didn't even notice Samson at first, so it worked :P

I love the creativity of this piece! I didn't even notice Samson at first, so it worked :P
So Beo himself liked my art!, I feel so accomplished.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
This Pin-up sort of fanart is so much fun.. I might be doing a Venus or D.Violet or even an Eliza one in the future. (for the moment I'm out of ideas)

Great job on the pic, though I must say I'm surprised no one has made any complaints of "underage". On the contrary, it seems to be pretty well-liked.

In that case, here are some pics of Squigly in cute and sexy outfits that I hope get as positive a reception!

(these shouldn't need to be spoilered)
squigly_beach_thing_by_gelboyc-d7wd6kw.png

source

48221079_p1.jpg

source

Oh my god, Lockjaw, fucking let it go. Seriously.
I was just trying to contribute something nice, and hopefully not get attacked for it this time.

I was just trying to contribute something nice, and hopefully not get attacked for it this time.
Contributing something nice by saying stuff to a girl that is officially 18 years old now.
Yes, you're contributing something nice alright.

Oh my god all of you shut the hell up.

Warnings and bannings from this thread from this point on. We've been over this shit so many fucking times now.

Look, have some Feng art.
http://donmai.us/posts/1404343?tags=feng_(skullgirls)

Is that so hard? Posting cool art and not making a big deal of it?

This isn't exactly a fanart, but i think it deserves a mention here since its still a work of art.
Someone created Filia in Minecraft.
hqdefault.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, it was taken from YouTube with the normal 360p.
Source.

Even Big Band is shocked with this revelation, Lockjaws.
tumblr_n1vqn966dn1rwxvn2o2_1280.png

Source
Also, have a Peacock and Marie fanart. the Squigly Lines is becoming too common here.
1ec8c6a2a724ef3086469631b4c37d4a.jpg
Source.

Last edited:
User has been warned for this post for ignoring moderator requests to drop the current topic.
hopefully not get attacked for it this time.
Posting cool art without it being a big deal is honestly all I've ever wanted.
I'm surprised no one has made any complaints of "underage"
See that last one?
The only thing I can see is a pathetic attempt at starting an argument.
Sorry for not being on topic but just seeing him state that he just want to "post cool art without it being a big deal" just disgusts me.
Stuff
That picture just confuses me.
Like, are they arguing over whose fault it is that robo-fortune is about to blow up on them ?_?

That picture just confuses me.
Like, are they arguing over whose fault it is that robo-fortune is about to blow up on them ?_?
Robo is overheated from the pressure
Why can she feel pain? Why must she fight? Why can't she hug people without exploding? Why is Robo-Fortune called a she, even?

More cool art over here, feel free to resize it however you like.
tIfmJ94.png

I probably will need some McDonalds after this one.
If you know what I mean by that. PUNZ.

Robo is overheated from the pressure
Why can she feel pain? Why must she fight? Why can't she hug people without exploding? Why is Robo-Fortune called a she, even?

Well, she does have that hard, steel underboob. Which brings up its own set of weird questions.