• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

So, how long did it take for you to make that animation, @Skullmageddon?

Hmmmm don't really remember, it was a while ago...somewhere around 10 hours or so? I dunno, I'm awful at tracking my work hours cuz I tend to watch Netflix n' such while working, which makes my work drag on longer than it should lol. There were also some changes made along the way. All i know is that it was about a single evening's worth of work by the time I finished.

Wow, never knew that!
I need to re-roll the credits just to see Skullmageddon's name on it.

I asked Earl to change my name to include my commonly used online moniker, but I don't think that change will be going through until the next big update is made. I believe you'll currently find me toward the beginning of the credits under my real name, Karoon McDowell :P

Reactions: Denizen
I got a kick out of this one
tumblr_nlbrfzSnw61sj97b2o1_1280.png

Source

"You're getting hype, aren't you?"

I just had to google it....

can't unsee anymore

Did Hungern just eat Beowulf?
Yes... Reason for the nsfw thing C):9
Image one hanging with parasoul
Image 2 thinking marie is mama
Image 3 saaaaallllllttttt and hotsause(hungren likes spicy food)

Last edited:
arent those alex's drawings just colored?
Do you even know what cleaned means in the digital art worked yes.I colored and shaded them took me 4 hours (I drew umbrella on the spot that salt picture

Last edited:
Should we even bother?