• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

"Goddammit, another ass pull?!"

tumblr_nlnqrrPLUT1smkyzvo1_540.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49412283

Do you even know what cleaned means in the digital art worked yes.I colored and shaded them took me 4 hours (I drew umbrella on the spot that salt picture

Since we're being snarky today, I do know what cleaning is! And you completely failed at it.

Cleaning =/= "I'll messily color over this pencil sketch in GIMP". When you clean a picture, you define the detail it lacked as a rough; coloring is only one part of that. What you did was take Alex's original art and hastily slapped some solid colors onto it. Notice how you colored over the lineart, left patches of uncolored white everywhere, and somehow managed to make some areas (like Hungern's eyelashes) LESS detailed. I would say that the pictures you presented are the antithesis to "clean". They are messy in every sense of the word. You are not good at cleaning, and desperately need to eat a slice of humble pie before insulting the intelligence of other SH members.

I probably would not have been so harsh with you if it weren't for you completely omitting credit to the original artist whose work you defaced, BTW. Not crediting artists when you work with their art is a dick thing to do.

no is defenitly skittys work!! i knoew becase they showe d me!

Who are you?

So my post isn't 100% grumpyness, here's an interesting piece of fanart done by Willy Hwang, who would go on to become one of Skullgirls' stage designers. This was drawn as a gift for Alex before Willy was on the team, circa 2004.
123004-jg_gift(o_8).jpg

Since we're being snarky today, I do know what cleaning is! And you completely failed at it.

Cleaning =/= "I'll messily color over this pencil sketch in GIMP". When you clean a picture, you define the detail it lacked as a rough; coloring is only one part of that. What you did was take Alex's original art and hastily slapped some solid colors onto it. Notice how you colored over the lineart, left patches of uncolored white everywhere, and somehow managed to make some areas (like Hungern's eyelashes) LESS detailed. I would say that the pictures you presented are the antithesis to "clean". They are messy in every sense of the word. You are not good at cleaning, and desperately need to eat a slice of humble pie before insulting the intelligence of other SH members.

I probably would not have been so harsh with you if it weren't for you completely omitting credit to the original artist whose work you defaced, BTW. Not crediting artists when you work with their art is a dick thing to do.

Who are you?

So my post isn't 100% grumpyness, here's an interesting piece of fanart done by Willy Hwang, who would go on to become one of Skullgirls' stage designers. This was drawn as a gift for Alex before Willy was on the team, circa 2004.
[/
I'm sorry ;-; I was sleepy and I forgot which site it was from (sorry Alex) I'm trying to get good at it (that was hard can't imagine what hell you guys go through ) sorry to the art team of skullgirls to (is this one sort of better I admit sloppy compared to what the actual team would do ) ( I did not draw this I just colored it . made by some of the artist of skullgirls or less\more) :edit i posted the wrong file sorry here's the right one
Sketch220121329.jpg
the eyelashes I can't fix sorry I made it on the sketch book app

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I don't agree,but what kind of cheats do you use to get to that scene in moments?(Which I read as seconds,and it takes me a few minutes.)

Not cheats just play on sleepwalk difficulty

also note if he played moments later who's death do u think he's reacting to? ;-;

Reactions: Stairwayyy

also note if he played moments later who's death do u think he's reacting to? ;-;
pls ;_;

More like a soon-to-be-dead rather than actual death

Does that mean SG is getting more popular in Japan?
I didn't say there was more art lately.
I said there was more NICE art. Which means more "art that doesn't show a cleavage or panties with 800% zoom turned on".

Does that mean it's getting more popular? Maybe. Maybe not.

it says I have to register

Well, if that's the case registration in Pixiv is for free, and the site has never effed me up with weird virus, spam or any kind of shait.

Some of the advanced search options, unfortunately, needs payment. But you can find LOTS of good stuff for free.

tumblr_nm87k0M59S1s7qx86o1_500.png

http://moniguri.tumblr.com/

uh oh, not this again

Taste buds are what make good food enjoyable. The digestive system just makes sure we get fat because of it.

That said, Marie's condition is pretty ideal as far as eating goes.

The stains on her maid outfit that result from that must be murder to get out, though.

The stains on her maid outfit that result from that must be murder to get out, though.

She's not only a freaking Maid, she's a freaking MAGIC maid. She'll be fine.

She has a little plastic bag to catch anything she swallows, kept in place on her oesophagus' stump with a rubber band. We just never get a clear view of her back to see it.

Reactions: Ktulu
The Skullheart's flames consume everything that she eats serving as her digestive system.