• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

CEKy1qbUgAAyTIS.jpg

Pixiv
Twitter

Oddly tight apron.

Well there's a lack of Big band art...maybe that could put this thread back on track.

Hang on lemme draw something for the thread, I've had a few comics in my head for a while

THIS...managed to make me feel weird since i've trained 3 Gardevoirs in different games and i also main Squigly, HNNGGHHH.
Well you get Squigly who's cute as all hell and a pokemon I dont give a damn about and you get...

...yeah I dont know how to feel about either.
If you listen closely you can hear the ocean.
Oh jeez I dont know whether to take it as a good or bad thing.
Can that ever actually be a thing?
No

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Somebody ring up Big Band? (Sorry if some of these have already been posted- I had a little more trouble finding things this time. I guess his range of potential motion is harder for people to imagine than other characters?)

You should invest in a tablet. You definitely got skills.

I just might make Skullgirls fanart! :)

Wow dude you have some serious talent. Have you thought of creating your own art thread?
Wait..... WHAT

WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN ART THREADS????????????? NO ONE TOLD ME THIS.

Wow dude you have some serious talent. Have you thought of creating your own art thread?
Well, thank you. I'll consider it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fruitvamp
girls eating chocolate is pretty hot
No Im talking about how Valentine squuezes her massive breasts and makes kissy faces at you.

But the chocolate is good too I guess.