• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Eugh, Val don't put the chocolate in your rack without a wrapper like that, it's gonna get all melty and icky and inedible ahhhhhh

Besides, my only waifu is Hurting sugoi-kawaii-chan
i can't believe i just fucking typed that

valentine_by_mataknight-d7guo64.gif

everyones fav waifu
source

Amazing sprite animation but I need to ask, how does the chocolate not melt in her cleavage?

How I wish was the animation that played when tagging Parasoul in.

Her face reminds me of a certain mahjong playing manga character.
E:
HER FACE REMINDS ME OF SHIGERU AKAGI.

Eugh, Val don't put the chocolate in your rack without a wrapper like that, it's gonna get all melty and icky and inedible ahhhhhh

val's boobs ARE the wrapper

val's boobs ARE the wrapper

Well as Nightphyre puts it she does have a Mrs. Goodbar palette. (The yellow one).

20bb4ffea2b05d17dc2764d7dec4569e.png
this coloring was weird i had to color it in firealpaca :^)
its bella in some casual clothes idk

Forget the coloring I love the artstyle.

Reactions: fruitvamp
No. This discussion ends here.

Can everyone keep in mind to only post fanart here and be a 12 year old somewhere else.

There is really something wrong when for every post with fanart there are three of people audibly drooling all over it.

Sick abs the character and lots of underboob because I dunno why. The face kinda scares me.

tumblr_nnzrse2dz41u1p99uo6_1280.jpg
Minette in swimwear
tumblr_nnzrse2dz41u1p99uo8_1280.jpg
post itself

These are doodled pretty well. I await the weird responses those are fun to read.

[spoiler=""possible nsfw counterargument]
edible thongs exist.
Think about it.
[/spoiler]

Samson is screeching causing Filia pain? I did read about futakuchi-onna a while back.
I just imagined her in pain, i thought about 2 scenarios: She is being "posessed" by samson and losing her memories, or she wished for her memories back for the skullheart. =P

a66.jpg
get rekt fortune
source was deleted but here's her blog still
Isn't the girl who drew that a part of studio Yotta? Pretty sure she also drew a steam trading card for the game too.
Also we all know Nadia wouldn't really su

I'm so excited that I

Same person that animated the fortune head I posted a while back. Really cool.

You find the best stuff, you know that? *Still mesmerized by the bouncing fortune head*

Have some feels.
end_by_u6cj8482621-d6o7xls.jpg
Source
It doesn't seem like it is his work, i mean, if you look the other pictures posted, there is a big difference in the style of the drawings, i don't know.

I only just noticed all of the Fundraiser characters on the NMO Arena's banners/flags.

Y'know, I was always confused why they leaned toward the weird almost-hentai stylings of this game, I mean all the animations and character reactions are done really well, but... Why? It's just confusing to me.