• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

VGqD7Gx.jpg

Source

Feng with a baton would be really damn badass

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the newest DLC character Anti-Fortune.

Reactions: ArgonBern
Assuming chibi characters are weak, wouldn't chibi Fortune be in a disadvantage since her head is bigger than her body and can detach? Just saying because I think I have an idea for an image.

Also it's kind of weird seeing 19 alerts all about people liking your post. Heh.

Also it's kind of weird seeing 19 alerts all about people liking your post. Heh.

Wait is that not normal? Shit's like that all the time for me.

Wait is that not normal? Shit's like that all the time for me.
I don't know, but I think it's normal, it's just me not being used to it I guess :)

I felt like I had to make and post this because it was just getting on my nerves:
SK GM.png
I mean seriously, I hate these SG Gmod models that some guy made. No offense, but they just look extremely lazy. The Steam community needs better (and more) models for Gmod (and L4D2). I mostly just need them to make more Gmod videos.
See, this guy gets it:D:
I'm in no rush to get any new models, but the Gmod workshop could use better looking models, as well as the rest of the DLC cast (I mostly just want to slap Eliza in her bitch face). But again, I'm in no hurry.

Last edited:
That second picture made me realize and ask myself "is squiggly just going out in her socks?" How does she not tear holes in them within seconds? Does she just have like a lot of pairs or what? Like I am dead serious about this question socks are fucking important.

Or are they just candy striped shoes?

I felt like I had to make and post this because it was just getting on my nerves:

I mean seriously, I hate these SG Gmod models that some guy made. No offense, but they just look extremely lazy. The Steam community needs better (and more) models for Gmod (and L4D2). I mostly just need them to make more Gmod videos.
See, this guy gets it:D:

source: http://leojones.deviantart.com/art/3D-Squigly-Fan-Art-363055801
Hmm. I'm probably going to come off as oversensitive or old and cranky or something, but ah, hell with it. I get we all have preferences on quality, but looking at your post, it rubbed me the wrong way a bit. No one is forcing you to use these models. It's art, feel free to criticize, that's part of the whole process, but you're coming off more than a bit entitled and weirdly offended on a personal level.

Also I think, you're underestimating the difficulty of 3d. That Squigly picture is quite gorgeous, but I don't think it's rigged or even compatible with GMod (personally, I don't know how it works), building a well detailed and fully rigged character takes a ton of time and it's going to be larger in size. Making a higher poly character for GMod from scratch is proooooooobably quite a bit of work and a whole nother animal, hence why you've not found others out there.

At the end of the day, look at your options and go from there. Don't like the models and more are available? Go for the alt ones by other authors. If there's nothing else, maybe pick up blender and learn some 3d and make things to your preferences. No one's going to do it for you and nothing will come from sitting on your haunches.

Welp I drew this when I was really bored. Enjoy :3

Edit: Excuse the quality. I didn't scan it cause well it was just a doodle. Forgive me ;-;
Mewwww....

About the Gmod models I'll have to agree with both Twisted and Dingo. I kind of hate those models but the other alternative is to make some myself. Maybe I should get like blender or something, but no saying how good I can be.

i can't even begin to imagine a 3d model of True form double.

It'd be hell on earth

Woah that Squiggly looks pretty fantastic!