• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Chicken Annie makes me want her to be playable in Hotline Miami.
That'd be funny, seeing her be playable in another game before her own.
no it wouldn't

It's nice to see Annie-Skullchicken becoming a thing.

cute
50489260_p4.jpg
Source

I guess this is the place to ask since they're fanart of some kind. Anyone know the story on the funny manly looking skullgirls portraits being used by a few high-level players (6-Let, KhaosMuffins) as avatars? Maybe they're from a post in this topic in fact (haven't been here in a while).

Anyone know the story on the funny manly looking skullgirls portraits being used by a few high-level players (6-Let, KhaosMuffins) as avatars? Maybe they're from a post in this topic in fact (haven't been here in a while).
They were created by chickenwithtie, referencing the manga and anime "Cromartie High School" known for amusing facial expressions among other things.
You can find the full set here.

Unib x Skullchickens April 1st
BLARG sorry forgot SOURCE
This is hilarious, but the funny thing is... SEGA Model 1 didn't have texture mapping... (Nobody cares around here, I know :c , but here's an interesting question for all you users...)
Any ideas for a Valentine fanart???

That Double is godlike
I feel like religion-ing now

All found in the favorites page of an artist.

Read like a manga:

Even sadder:

Madworld palletes:

Hey, @hiyokoko! Put your nun back in the church!

Best Friends Play??

best_friends_play___by_sketchersocks-d769wfv.jpg

Marie and Pat!
They're friends who play together
Learning and sharing and junk!
One is nice
and the other one is less nice!
Who couldn't love Marie and Pat?
Best friends play together!

http://sketchersocks.deviantart.com/

All found in the favorites page of an artist.

Read like a manga:

Even sadder:

Madworld palletes:

Hey, @hiyokoko! Put your nun back in the church!

Best Friends Play??

best_friends_play___by_sketchersocks-d769wfv.jpg

Marie and Pat!
They're friends who play together
Learning and sharing and junk!
One is nice
and the other one is less nice!
Who couldn't love Marie and Pat?
Best friends play together!

http://sketchersocks.deviantart.com/
Wait does the madworld pallet pretty much confirms Black Baron is gonna in Skullgirls 2: The 3rd Encore?

Wait does the madworld pallet pretty much confirms Black Baron is gonna in Skullgirls 2: The 3rd Encore?

Pretty much, since Not Important (protagonist of Hatred) is confirmed to be in Splatoon, I guess so. Crossovers are all the rage these days.

Mathilda will have to be playable too, though.

Extra edit:

Happy couple.

Last edited:
Pretty much, since Not Important (protagonist of Hatred) is confirmed to be in Splatoon, I guess so. Crossovers are all the rage these days.

Extra edit:

Happy couple.

Skullgirls X confirmed. Squigly turns human like Scorpion...
But cere is just 18...

Last edited:
Reactions: aydensnake

Extra edit:

Happy couple.

The heck is this

Ships? In MY Skullgirls?!

Yeah okay. But don't break anything.

You are the best. <3

Skullgirls X confirmed. Squigly turns human like Scorpion...
But cere is just 18...

Ah, damn, I already regret posting it.

Disclaimer:

It is just an escapist, sweet fanart.

Please do not take this fanart as an endorsment for filling skullgirls Borutos, Grey Robins, sucessors, mary sues produced from fusions or any other crap.

I just got disapointed today with Mad Max.

Oh sorry. I think it's damn cool. I've seen the source and now I regret commenting that...
EDIT: She would be my main :PUN:

It is okay. I just don't want Skullgirls to be taken over by copy paste second generations and fusions like MK was.

Character fusions are cool, but it is just taking pieces of already created characters of your own franchise and gluing them together. If used wrong and abused it may result in simple xeroxs or, God forbid, Mary Sues.

I like romances but goddamn they can eat up stories.

I prefer to leave this fictional tools to fan works.

fucking adorable.

Not a single "this isn't my final form" joke yet? well, i'm not starting it.

And at last! One new fanart made by myself.
First of all, I got my inspiration of one drawing that Alex made of Filia, Valentine and Eliza Kill la Kill styled. Since I like MK, I copied Valentine's Idle silouhette and made a costume change to a Hot UMK3 Kunoichi one. She even has scalpels on her hair (Also, it looks like Navi).
KlassicValentine.jpg

Lost it.

Makes me and you want to laugh, doesn't it?

Edit: She can also reanimate it to use as company. Or as an expendable projectile in her bullet hell.

Last edited: