• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

I don't think it's worth making a new thread, the topic has a way of butting into other discussions. At any rate, art threads seem a good place to assess the situation and bring up the rear with appropriate comments.
At any rate, time spent in the pungeon is always a Fortunate turn of events. Oh Talent, though, where art thou?:
Source
meow_by_blue_pizza123-d8z1avn.png

Source
_mikumikudance_skullgirls__more_shader_tests_by_unithelucario-d8yxwnv.jpg

Source
filia_sans_samson_by_juleebean-d8yx0ko.png

Source
annie_sketch__3_by_st_el-d8ytred.jpg

Source
from_the_perspective_of_valentine_by_kuroirozuki-d8ytdim.jpg
I always feel bad for Ms. Fortune's poor t-shirt...

Seriously guys butts need to stop
They're tearing us apart

I was just in game at 10% speed trying to figure out what Filia's waistband thing is, but my eyes kept going a bit lower. How all this talk of phat rump has got me hot and bothered, thanks.

I don't think it's worth making a new thread, the topic has a way of butting into other discussions. At any rate, art threads seem a good place to assess the situation and bring up the rear with appropriate comments.
At any rate, time spent in the pungeon is always a Fortunate turn of events. Oh Talent, though, where art thou?:
I always feel bad for Ms. Fortune's poor t-shirt...
I never understood why Ms.Fortune never just stole some fucking clothes for crying out loud.

Seriously guys butts need to stop
They're tearing us apart
I would have accepted, "they're spreading us apart."

I was just in game at 10% speed trying to figure out what Filia's waistband thing is, but my eyes kept going a bit lower. How all this talk of phat rump has got me hot and bothered, thanks.
Your welcome:PUN:

Seriously though what is that waistband thing? Some weird belt? A gerdal maybe?

Talk about what? Ms.Fortune stealing clothes, Filia's belt thing or Filia's butt cheeks?

*shrugs* ¿Porque no los dos?

Talk about what? Ms.Fortune stealing clothes, Filia's belt thing or Filia's butt cheeks?
Could be she steals clothes after a lifetime of practical thieving, but doesn't actually care to cover anything up. After all, a lifetime of habit would only be naturalist. People kept holding onto possessions they couldn't wear and tear, and Fortune couldn't bare it any longer...

*shrugs* ¿Porque no los dos?
Fuck ok this is embarassing this Im hispanic but dont know spanish. Are you saying "why not two?" Because if that's what you said then it's because Im only allowing to pick one luxury.

Or would you rather have nothing?

It's a meme. Also it's, "Why not both?".

It's a meme. Also it's, "Why not both?".
Goddamn Im a failure...

Filia would be better if she was a latina like Fortune.

Fortune doesn't need to cover up because when she isn't fighting she wears a trenchcoat. Also stealing clothes seems like a dumb thing to do like "hey its the person that stole my clothes I can tell because they're wearing the stolen clothes."

I dunno maybe I just don't understand stealing things. Her top was always like that, her sleeves and pants are still cut because its hard to separate limbs with sleeves and pants n shit on.

whoa what lore I came here to talk about fanart
5rU0PnG.jpg

Fortune doesn't need to cover up because when she isn't fighting she wears a trenchcoat.
That's an interesting point that I tend to forget - and it's easy to forget as unless I'm missing something, Fortune's pre-combat animation is the only instance in the game where we see the trenchcoat. In a theory land of no financial issues, it would be nice if Ms Fortune had a win pose including the trenchcoat appearing back on her, Dr Baldhead logic style.

And/or if it appeared somewhere in her story mode art. Everything from start to finish could be considered her being in combat mode and therefore justifying running around without it, but her starting out in the coat in Yu Wan's restaurant at the very beginning or returning to Little Innsmouth in the coat after destroying the Skullheart would be a nice touch of continuity.

important fanart discussion

Personally, I'd be partial to something like dudley's winpose with the coat in SF3, and as far as GG winposes go, zato-1's xrd winpose would be pretty cool.

For some reason I was super convinced she wore the coat in storymode, but I guess I don't know the lore as well as I thought.

Now i'm thinking about ms fortune getting her coat in the end of battle and saying: "Down for the count"

Reactions: Shockdingo
Guys if I were to start a big butts thread where would I post the thread? Character discussion of skullgirls milichiness or however you spell it?
The only thing that fortune has stolen is my heart <3
how romantic...

The only thing that fortune has stolen is my heart <3
I guess I need to send a certain someone to retrieve all the stolen hearts that Fortune stole.

Wait does that mean she loves killing cats or that she loves people who love killing cats?
Wait what do you mean she..? Do you mean me or Cerebella?

That Ms. Fortune is ace!

You know what else we ALL wish was a bit looser??? Beowulf!... Just me? That's no fun

You know what else we ALL wish was a bit looser??? Beowulf!... Just me? That's no fun
You make it sound like the wulf isn't always loose.

Reactions: Magma442
So, back to the subject of Ms fortune having a dudley like win pose. I did a thing. =P

ms_dudley__dudley_fortune__by_sotherius-d8z6l0w.jpg

You don't see much. xD (and i was too lazy that i forgot to put physics in her tail and coat. xD)