• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Looking for some fan art on deviantart i found this, sorry if was posted before.

nsfw maybe?
can_you_catch_me__by_northma-d900djb.png
source: http://northma.deviantart.com/art/Can-you-catch-me-544213127

i actually found more things, but i wasn't sure if it was the person's work or they just uploaded as theirs...

Last edited:
Leduc, the electricity boy,
Peacock, the underage cartoon girl,
Big Band, the heavy jazz man,
Ileum, the disfigured acid woman,
and Hive, Bees Bees Bees Bees,

Together, they become...

1ZEGTyt.png

Last edited:
Speaking of Twitter, an interesting hashtag has been collecting all kinds of Skullgirls fan art.

#スカルガ版深夜の真剣お絵描き60分一本勝負
or #Skarga version of the midnight seriously painting 60 -minute one-game match

Essentially a one hour art challenge. See this page for all the latest posts using the hashtag. It is fascinating how it flows from topic to topic (military uniform, Robo-Fortune, characters as Skullgirls, etc.). Here's a couple gems I found collected in that monster of a hashtag.

Ileum
by maskwaaai

SVZ6qQL.png
Artist's comments: イレウムさん腸むき出し絶対寒そうなので… (translation: Since Ireumu 's bowel bare absolute cold likely ...)

Ms. Fortune as the Skullgirl
by teripin0567
RTUOyOP.jpg
Artist's comments: むきだしの弱点 (translation: Weakness of bare)

A lot of the art on this hashtage feature ice cream or popsicle, i wonder why. '-'

Yo I think im a few months late but i'm glad you guys appreciated my beg bondy. <3
GIV A BEG HOND 4 BEG BON

Speaking of Twitter, an interesting hashtag has been collecting all kinds of Skullgirls fan art.

#スカルガ版深夜の真剣お絵描き60分一本勝負
or #Skarga version of the midnight seriously painting 60 -minute one-game match

Essentially a one hour art challenge. See this page for all the latest posts using the hashtag. It is fascinating how it flows from topic to topic (military uniform, Robo-Fortune, characters as Skullgirls, etc.). Here's a couple gems I found collected in that monster of a hashtag.

Thousands of thanks for this.

Lots of stuff that I haven't found anywhere else.

People, it is treasure there.

CFDZ2hBUEAA-SnQ.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/wat_son_

Something I noticed about the Vitale picture. The wine glass has no long bottom. This is bothering me now that I saw it.

Huh did not think those were things. I'm guess I'm used to the bond villian-esque way of holding wine glasses

Reactions: Blisky
Nice.. Coronel sand..Ejem Vitale art.

Have these been posted here before? Triple Q (Who you may know from mashup albums such as Psybrid Theory and Cut Paste and Kill) made some pretty good crossovers with Skullgirls.

the_dullahan_switcheroo_by_triple_q-d6ywhqr.jpg
stankgirls_by_triple_q-d8f4u6f.jpg

He also made a mashup between Outkast's B.O.B and songs from Skullgirls:

I'll admit Nadia looks pretty damn cute in that wedding dress