• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

On the previous page, Magma found fabulous fan art that was fan art of someone else's fan art:

That Ms. Fortune waitress was inspired by this:
"We serve ass-whoopings fresh!"
by yolkari

also from yolkari
0Tjee4b.png

Plenty of fan art tagged "Skullgirls" worth seeing on yolkari's blog.

Then there is this:
骨少女詰め合わせ (Bone girl assortment)
by yuriyuri
8hzH6Um.jpg

Conclusion: Ms. Fortune, enemy of health inspectors everywhere, should not allowed to be a waitress.

So this is waitress time huh?.
I know this was already posted but I felt the need to contribute to the waitress train.
By me
filial.png

Last edited:

Man, that guy's got some cool art, but I really wish he posted credit on all the art he links. Stuff like
tumblr_nrej1uQPT11r0h68io1_1280.jpg
was done by a guy named Stanley Lau. I only know because his company did some work for AEG a while back and I started following stalking folks from Imaginary Friends studios.

EDIT: ya know, since this is a thread for artsy folks, you should all totally follow IFS too. They're cool people.

Dont let that cute face fool you she can mold to whatever shape.
It's all whats on the inside.
and whats on the inside is a skeleton made of pure evil and Calcium!

Reactions: MooseHogBro
My art thread vanished today, maybe because I was fiddling with it. I created a new one & finally drew the last two characters. I've done the rest of the cast in the other three other pieces.

In case you missed the new one in progress, I'll post here too. Beo's wolf head hood: I'm not sure if it should be visible... the perspective needs tweaking. I'd like to take it to finished art like the others I've done if it's looking good. Edit: Beo's hand on the hip (thumb) is a bit off...well, I'll keep fixing it!

RF&B.jpg

Last edited:
My art thread vanished today, maybe because I was fiddling with it. I created a new one & finally drew the last two characters. I've done the rest of the cast in the other three other pieces.

In case you missed the new one in progress, I'll post here too. Beo's wolf head hood: I'm not sure if it should be visible... the perspective needs tweaking. I'd like to take it to finished art like the others I've done if it's looking good. Edit: Beo's hand on the hip (thumb) is a bit off...well, I'll keep fixing it!

View attachment 11195
Woah nice dude, your Beowulf has such a friendly looking face.

Reactions: Nevins
MORE LIKE BELONGS IN THE TRASH

Just like [Insert someone other than my waifus here], amirite

Ok, majorgalaxy.

I see how it is.

Lockjaw: I call her Bold and brave.

"More like belongs in a grave."

Nah mang, that grave belongs to someone with selfworth.

Throw her into the incinerator.

I draw work of art and get 5 likes

Medusa rides my glory and also gets 5 likes

Magma photoshops and gets 8 likes

This is the reason the skeletons are winning the war people

Maybe thats the way it was always meant to be.

Sketch of Fortune. Might end up coloring it if I can fix some things about it.
NSFW-ish maybe.
fortunesketch1.jpg
You keep makinh NSFW-ish pics. I like it.

You know, Kuro, you can always make a dedicated thread for your SG arts
Yeah soon enough I think I'll have enough material to start one. :p

Sketch of Fortune. Might end up coloring it if I can fix some things about it.
NSFW-ish maybe.
fortunesketch1.jpg
I like the angle

0/10 Cerebella didn't pull an Avery out of here hat.

Nah these are great.

More of the Redheaded Princess:
Note, the Trinity's symbol is an inverted cross while the one on the book is a normal one.
I'll assume either the book is the canopian equivalent of satanic or Parasoul is reading it upside-down.

Last edited:
Could be like the St Peter's cross where it's a sign of humility to have it upside down

Reactions: Shockdingo
Could be that the artist forgot that the cross being upside down was meant for all of the religious stuff and not just Parasoul
=v

Could be like the St Peter's cross where it's a sign of humility to have it upside down
That is correct. A lot of people, old and new, just point out Parasoul and say "OMG SATAN" without thinking a bit more about it. I find it a bit dumb even if I'm not religious at all.