• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

So I got two questions to ask you folks

1) How's it goin'? It's always good to let it out.

2) Any love for Ileum out there? I'm curious.

1.) I think it's going fine, if a bit slow, but that's my fault because I'm not a player.
2.) I like ALMOST all characters, with the obvious exception of Minette.

1.) I think it's going fine, if a bit slow, but that's my fault because I'm not a player.
2.) I like ALMOST all characters, with the obvious exception of Minette.
This time of the season is pretty slow anyways. Nothing to do outside but work, and listen to the 'Girls OST. Well that's what I do, you listen to anything?

Also; why Minette? I can totally understand, because me personally I've never been a fan of the ol' shy kawaii girl shtick.

Let's try to remember guys that this is a Fanart thread. This thread is meant for the posting and disscusion of Fanart. I recommend if you wish to talk about Minette you go to the Minette character disscusion thread (if there is one if not then why not create one.)

So I got two questions to ask you folks

1) How's it goin'? It's always good to let it out.

2) Any love for Ileum out there? I'm curious.
f4b33bf201ec4adab71b355292815cec.jpg

Ileum has been my favorite since day one, I've been in love with the character since the beginning. Ask anyone that knows me lol.

Image is broken Matty. Anyway you can fix that?

Image is broken Matty. Anyway you can fix that?
f4b33bf201ec4adab71b355292815cec.jpg

Ileum has been my favorite since day one, I've been in love with the character since the beginning. Ask anyone that knows me lol.
Uploading to Imgur works, though sources are important so I guess that's just extra work.

Glad to know you like 'er too.

I also like how her hair survived incineration as well.

lil dress.png
I wish I knew where I got this drawing from, it's been months.

Serbia
-Likes Drama

Beep Boop
-shaped like a friend

I like this list

Where's Fuuka? Zzop flop? Puuka?

Yes but where's RoboDrain?

wait...

^ This. Is. Fucking. Awesome.

Not sure why, but it's probably one of my favorites in this thread so far.

Those drawings remind me;

Vice Versa looks like a Cheeto

Huh????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Oh wait my bad.

That reminds* me. That is literally the only typo in there and nothing will change my mind otherwise.

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't eat cheetos if they have black stuff on it, especially so if it's packaged with some sort of cat skull

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't eat cheetos if they have black stuff on it, especially so if it's packaged with some sort of cat skull
What kind of Cheetos have you been eating?

The best ones are the ones that have out in the sun for a while. Naturally, baked things that then are baked in the sun can be twice as good. Especially because it's a natural method, and nature is always good.

What kind of Cheetos have you been eating?
The regular kind.
Not the sort with black stuff and cat skulls on it.
I mean, that's what you're eating right?
How else are you supposed to see his vice-versa as cheetos

LOL, Cheeto...

Not sure if crunchiness is from Cheetos... or from Vice Versa breaking someone's legs...

Cat skull?

EDIT:
I've another piece to show you guys...

a_fate_worse_than_death___silent_screams_by_sigfriedofgaea-d9maaa7.jpg

WARNING: This is a depiction of Ms. Fortune after... The Incident. It's brutal. Viewer Discretion is advised.

I also wrote a little story along with this. Not sure if I should post it here, but it does accompany the picture on deviantART.

Last edited: