• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Georgia Skullgirls Thread

ZomB

Reaction score
Posting up to try to collect the GA Skullgirls scene. I know we don't have a lot of players, but it's better to reach out and get people posting.

My name's Jeff and I started playing during the PC beta. I'd love to get some offline games in or even just some low latency games over Steam.

I live in Marietta near Atlanta. If you're from Georgia, post up!

I live in Peachtree City, started playing on day one, but I stopped for a long time (I didn't play any during the SDE days).

People north of Y'all need to learn of Skullgirls :/

Been playing Skullgirls for a while. Bought it before the SDE back on the 360, bought it February this year for PS3, and now for PC.

And I'm still crap. :/

If ya'll get a gathering together let me know. I'm a stones throw away over here in Sumter, SC!

That's a little more than a stones throw. More like within firing range of a hunting rifle, yeah...

But then again, on the Alabama [And pretty much Tenessee] border tells you how far that is.

To be completely serious, I think there aren't enough players in the GA and SC scene to sustain ourselves.

I think we should try to all come together once a month or once every 2 months if everyone is really far.

To be completely serious, I think there aren't enough players in the GA and SC scene to sustain ourselves.

I think we should try to all come together once a month or once every 2 months if everyone is really far.
I'd be down. The last gathering I went to was in Columbus, and only two others played Skullgirls. The only Skullgirls player besides me in Peachtree City will likely be moving soon too.

Well, it seems like we have about 5-6 maybe even 8 likely players in SC willing to meet up, frequency unknown as of right now.

I know four or five of us are meeting on Saturday, but that's too soon of a notice for you guys.

I'll see if I can orchestrate something again soon and let you guys know.

Mhm. I know there's a few Skullgirls players down at Georgia Tech, and I've run into one fan, and a potential player here north of that Institute.

So, who's going to momocon now that the LabZero memebers (including Mike Z) will be there? I was gonna go anyway, but now I definitely have too.

So, who's going to momocon now that the LabZero memebers (including Mike Z) will be there? I was gonna go anyway, but now I definitely have too.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The gaming clan (Which is also a club, and typo) had voted against it! Noez! D:

There will be an event going down at Digital Playground that a few SC players (about 8) will be at on Nov 2.

If you guys are interested tell me and I'll drop some more info.

There will be an event going down at Digital Playground that a few SC players (about 8) will be at on Nov 2.

If you guys are interested tell me and I'll drop some more info.
I'm always interested in some skullgirls, but where is digital playground? If I come I'll be riding with my firend and we both play SG, I have another firend who might come too if he's not working.

I'm always interested in some skullgirls, but where is digital playground? If I come I'll be riding with my firend and we both play SG, I have another firend who might come too if he's not working.
I believe Columbia.

I live in Norcross Gwinnett. I've played since day one, know every character at a competitive level but I guess that doesn't matter since I've yet to play SQE plus I haven't touched the game since august. I would be down for any get together so long as I can get a ride since my car broke down.

Posting up to try to collect the GA Skullgirls scene. I know we don't have a lot of players, but it's better to reach out and get people posting.

My name's Jeff and I started playing during the PC beta. I'd love to get some offline games in or even just some low latency games over Steam.

I live in Marietta near Atlanta. If you're from Georgia, post up!

I also live in GA ^^

I'd be down. The last gathering I went to was in Columbus, and only two others played Skullgirls.

Aw, you would've met three if I knew you were visiting.

To anybody nearby the Georgia Highlands Floyd Campus, or to anybody who can get here, I will have my Laptop and a SINGLE PS3 controller today during our gaming club. I will, however, be leaving a little early.

The club starts at 2:00 PM EST in that building with the glass, and is supposed to go on until 8:00 PM. Can't be too hard to find, there's gamers in there.

EDIT: There is actually elections going on today, so far warning. Gaming might start a little early unless you don't normally attend. [If you come, please message me through Skullheart with your name.]

As for a total list of games I have, please refer to this following message for Wii games I brought:

Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Supa Smash Brotha Brawls
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns

And I have my PC. Other games will be brought for sure, specifically a XBox for sure, and potentially a PS3 because we spent last week just beating the crap out of each other with PSASBR.

If you can make it come on in. We may not be as fighter oriented as another one of the campuses, but, hey, how can you start if you don't try?

If anyone wants to get a monthly started around March let me know, trying to get something started.

If anyone wants to get a monthly started around March let me know, trying to get something started.
I'm down if it is at all possible.

This. BTW, I might be back up in Columbus this week if that means anything to anyone.

Where will you be at?

Where will you be at?
I'll be at Tokusentaianiki/Tokuki/Toku/Shane's house if that means anything. There's some small gathering at (guy who's name I forget)'s apartment on thursdays but I might not be up there in time for that.

I'll be at Tokusentaianiki/Tokuki/Toku/Shane's house if that means anything. There's some small gathering at (guy who's name I forget)'s apartment on thursdays but I might not be up there in time for that.

I'm gonna need a bit more info than that. I do know a Shane who plays fighting games.

I'm gonna need a bit more info than that. I do know a Shane who plays fighting games.
I wonder if it's the same Shane, white dude, kinda tall, blond hair,horrible luck with women. Plays Fort/Cere/(other).

I wonder if it's the same Shane, white dude, kinda tall, blond hair,horrible luck with women. Plays Fort/Cere/(other).

Okay, never mind. It's a different Shane.

This thread still have life? Georgia local looking to get some skullgirls online friends. Possibly some offline games too.

Checking in as the best Peacock on St Simon's Island (probably)
Can't believe I'm just seeing this thread now. I'm over in Brunswick on Oak Grove Island.

Hm, I thought I was the only SG player in this state. Interesting.

Hm, I thought I was the only SG player in this state. Interesting.
Yeah, I hardly play anymore myself, mainly cause all my friends play BB and UNIB now. Haven't really done much since they last changed undizzy the day I learned a new combo that didn't work anymore.

OH MAN, People actually play SG in Georgia. Depending on how far away everyone is Georgia Tech (Atlanta) has a fighting game variety night (starts at 8pm ends when everyone goes home aka be out by sunrise) on Fridays in the Klaus building. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend because I'll be traveling beyond the sun.

Btw I played SG when it first came out, but didn't know anything about fighting games then. It wasn't until I learned Melty Blood 2 years ago that I could actually comeback and play this game.

OH MAN, People actually play SG in Georgia. Depending on how far away everyone is Georgia Tech (Atlanta) has a fighting game variety night (starts at 8pm ends when everyone goes home aka be out by sunrise) on Fridays in the Klaus building. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend because I'll be traveling beyond the sun.

Btw I played SG when it first came out, but didn't know anything about fighting games then. It wasn't until I learned Melty Blood 2 years ago that I could actually comeback and play this game.
I was wondering if Georgia tech still had that. Well whenever I get a car, I'll take my butt down there.

I was wondering if Georgia tech still had that. Well whenever I get a car, I'll take my butt down there.
Take me with you once you do... D':

Do any of you guys live in Roswell /Alpharetta area and if you don't do anybody play games at Georgia Tech?

Do any of you guys live in Roswell /Alpharetta area and if you don't do anybody play games at Georgia Tech?
I live in Lawrenceville, and I would go but... I can't drive.

I live in Lawrenceville, and I would go but... I can't drive.
Well it's good to know that there are other Skullgirls players here in Georgia that does make me happy......Can I add you on PSN?