• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Double Getting hit out of Double's level 3 startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fosh

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Steam
fosh
PSN
Fuwushie
So I found out in a match that this is something that could happen.

@Mike_Z is this something that could be fixed? I mean, I know that you can delay the level 3 input in this specific case to keep it from happening, but it still seems like something that shouldn't be possible in the first place.

I mean, it works like it's supposed to, given all the factors involved. It could always be changed, but calling it a fix is too strong.

So I found out in a match that this is something that could happen.
Fixing it would either involve making the other person invincible as soon as they get hit, or making the hitstun from Lenny longer. I won't be doing the latter, and I'm not sure how hard it is to do the former. I sorta see this as the player's problem, though.

I've seen this happen with placed tears popping and L George walking etc too.
It's not the biggest deal as usually it was the players fault for setting up to miss like this.

Yeah this used to happen to me all the time. Just fridge -> level 3 and avoid potentially mistiming it if it stays the same.

Reactions: Hilary
Only time that was ever an problem for me was trying to chain Fortune's Headless Furserker (before she uses the drill) into Double Lvl 3 due to the head getting in the way. Just had to learn that moves would interrupt it and use something simple like turn into a barrel instead of using Avery during the loop or turn into a Fridge. Double can easily get into her Lvl 3 just have to make it not super complicated especially if you plan to lvl 3 two characters at once (though I rarely ever see anyone else do that and I'm probably dumb for doing it >w<)

Fixing it would either involve making the other person invincible as soon as they get hit, or making the hitstun from Lenny longer. I won't be doing the latter, and I'm not sure how hard it is to do the former. I sorta see this as the player's problem, though.
That'd be cool if you could fix it, but I didn't really have my hopes up about a fix to something just being a better player could solve. Thanks for the response!

The j.hk hit fuku out of the super. How is this even a bug?

locking thread because mike answered and this isn't a real bug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.