• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Never played Justice but as a character she looked interesting to me.

Or you pick up some plot device about resurrection, maybe make him look more like his "younger" version during specials and voilà he's more popular than before.

That and/or make him a cyborg. Honestly I dunno.

I mean they revived Zato-1.Just do the same shit.
Same plot device,same cutscene,no one'll care.

Reactions: iLoli
Yeah I forgot to say that Kliff and canon fidelty cannot stay in the same place at the same time.

Haven't seen many Kliff plays now that I think about it.

I mean they revived Zato-1.Just do the same shit.
Same plot device,same cutscene,no one'll care.

For the worst. I hate that character, but Arcsys in their infinite wisdom put Elph into the game to make sure there was a character I hated more than Zato.

Kliff and/or Justice are overpowered. They don't even belong in that game.

And yet people continued to overlook Kliff.

Just let Kliff die. Like they probably should've with Justice.

Is Raven hype because he looks like a budget Testament?

Yeah, the mask was cooler, but at least we got him

Is Raven hype because he looks like a budget Testament?
Raven is hype because he's an alternate timeline Axl.

Raven is hype because he's an alternate timeline Axl.
But he's not. He never was.

Also I want to see Dizzy. That outline doesn't look as modest as it should be for a mom though.

Sin's all like, "Mom... you're embarrassing me! That shirt is completely not age appropriate!"

I mean it isn't but for the opposite reason.

Well fuck, even the part afterwards hints that it's him. What does it mean with "diagnosed" though?

Raven doesn't have the boy shorts or cockney charm to be Axl
he ain't even that cheeky nando's

Reactions: Spencer
well, considering a lot of fans speculate that Axl could be based off of Dr. Who, a character who also has an alternate timeline version of himself that is also evil, it does make sense with the first ending.

I will admit that I am wrong though.

Eh, don't worry. Every sane person would assume that with how the ending in XX went. I was surprised myself when I found that snippet while checking Raven's wiki long ago.

Some english ageless magic man travels back and forth in time and tries to go back home. Meanwhile his evil self is helping some guy cause mischief on Earth.

It screams Doctor Who all over the place and I love it.

Raven doesn't have the boy shorts or cockney charm to be Axl
he ain't even that cheeky nando's

I'm glad to see people embrace the Axl shorts. There was much complaining when Xrd first came out, and I couldn't believe it. Axl's shorts are amazing!

Reactions: EA575
I'm glad to see people embrace the Axl shorts. There was much complaining when Xrd first came out, and I couldn't believe it. Axl's shorts are amazing!
Did they never play Guilty Gear X?

Did they never play Guilty Gear X?
Pretty certain that Axl had his XX look in GGX. He only had that combo of outfit and beefiness in the original Guilty Gear, which I doubt many knew or cared about because it never had an arcade version and was ridiculously unbalanced in comparison to later games.

Justice has only lopsided matchups, either 7.5-3.5 or 3.5-7.5. That's not "balanced".
When I was playing casuals with SkeletalMinion at CEOtaku I was amazed by how it felt like I couldn't do /anything/ as Justice when in the corner. It's like they put all their energy nerfing the character into tourney legal status but then gave up halfway into making her a decent character.
I know you're supposed to sweep ABA but I don't play enough so I'm bad

Justice has only lopsided matchups, either 7.5-3.5 or 3.5-7.5. That's not "balanced".

Welp at least it's better than 9-1 on everything. :V (or whatever were her matchups in #Reloaded)

They probably spent most of the budget on kliff at the time whose playstyle makes more sense.

ASW put up a bigger sillohuette of Dizzy on their website.

GGXrd-Rev_02-26-16_006.jpg

Her hair seem to have got longer.

Dizzy confirmed for Miku.

Pros: Jam and Johnny are back, plus Dizzy
Cons: No Zappa, Zappa, or Anji so my mains are still MIA.

Reactions: CatfishZealot
ASW put up a bigger sillohuette of Dizzy on their website.
I wonder if she's going to have the version of her outfit from that pachinko spin off.