• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

I just don't think he's fun or interesting character.
and I hate how he's the shota boy.
we already have Bridget.

I just don't think he's fun or interesting character.
and I hate how he's the shota boy.
we already have Bridget.
I like his mechanics a lot actually and Xrd does not have bridget so we actually don't have that niche filled as of now (not that bedman ever really struck me as shota).

Yo, can anyone help me with Ramlethal?
What blockstrings should I be using? Also, decent combos and what the hell do I do for oki and neutral??

---

Unrelated to GG,
Am I the only one who feels like the PS4 controller has less input leniency?
Not sure if that's the right term, it's just that DPs and even QCs are harder to do so they drop a lot for me during heated moments and dash xx QC/DP
Like, if I do a QC correctly but just go a little too fast the diagonal gets dropped.

Bedman meterless jD confirms: http://pastebin.com/7b0YYwf1

And a May specific BnB that deals 191 damage. "It's a bit hard. Risky to do on her since EVERY May neutral tech + buttons." It's: cS, 5H(2), super jump back, air dash down forward, jP, TaskC, 2P, fS, jump cancel, jK, air Task B

Someone just found an on-disc DLC
Nah, this would have had to be a patch. Xrd's files were up right after the Japan release. Hell, I pulled all the audio when it dropped.

This also isn't new. I think the first time the glitch happened was in December last year. Nobody could find out how to replicate it until now. Might just be scrapped colors.

So as someone who didn't play Xrd ever can someone explain me what am I supposed to looka at exactly in this bug?

Cause all I'm seeing are good old Gold and Black palletes from Guilty Gear XX.

Cause all I'm seeing are good old Gold and Black palletes from Guilty Gear XX.
That's clearly what they are, yes, but those palettes are not available in game in any form that we're aware of.

Survival doesn't even exist in Xrd, just a weird version of M.O.M.

Reactions: Wenzel
they're probably just scrapped colors.
you'll be surprised what gets in games that are just scrapped ideas.

iKiHOen.gif

Awesome, love the stage too.
For anyone who hasn't been to Dustloop in a while, the site has a redesign, and Xrd has a Player Base list of 500+ people, including location so you can find people in your region. I have so many people to send invites to this weekend (hope someone responds).

Here's the link. Clicking it takes you to the topic. To see the list copy & paste it into address bar (they're working out some technical stuff): tinyurl.com/GGPlayerBase

Reactions: Wenzel and Ktulu
Well there goes my theory. Still hyped, though.

Yeah I've got to admit I'm a bit disappointed in her getting in as well. Mostly because I can't stand her design.
Also, what is going on with her left thigh in her official art? It should not be bending like that

Reactions: Armageddon11
I was never really into Jam's design, but from the bit of gameplay that was in the trailer she looks cool. The fact that the arcade release is Aug 25th was a nice surprise(I was thinking in Sep).

Famitsu has a pic of Jam and the new Revelator Arcade Ver. Illustration.
l_55ce193e46f01.jpg

l_55ce1940431ae.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SanoBaron
NOW I CAN PLAY MY MAIN WITH SIN! PREPARE FOR THE GLORIOUS RETURN-ARU!
jontron-fist-pump-o.gif

Last edited:
Ya know I ain't gonna lie I'm not exactly a Mega Jam fan.... but there's something very smile inducing seeing her back. Like I said there's at least 4-5 others I want to see added in more but her inclusion will just make the game better I think. ^^ Heck maybe I should give her a try I wanted to play her more back then but never stuck with it for some reason. Also I bet I'm in the minority that loves that opening song maybe more then heavy days...love both but this new ones more catchy to me.

GODDAMIT IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Ya know I ain't gonna lie I'm not exactly a Mega Jam fan.... but there's something very smile inducing seeing her back. Like I said there's at least 4-5 others I want to see added in more but her inclusion will just make the game better I think. ^^ Heck maybe I should give her a try I wanted to play her more back then but never stuck with it for some reason. Also I bet I'm in the minority that loves that opening song maybe more then heavy days...love both but this new ones more catchy to me.
giphy.gif

you guys are REAL thigh bros! you know that right?!

Also, what is going on with her left thigh in her official art? It should not be bending like that
it's not bending. that's the muscles flexing.
trust me, you don't wanna criticize Jam's golden brown thighs where Jam fans can see.

it's not bending. that's the muscles flexing.
trust me, you don't wanna criticize Jam's golden brown thighs where Jam fans can see.
I know that this is probably a joke, but anyways, that is not how muscles bend.
Her thigh curves down from where her waist is, so it looks like a chunk of skin is missing between her mid thigh and her hips. Not to mention her mid thigh is much wider than her upper thigh, which just...no.

Reactions: Era
I know that this is probably a joke, but anyways, that is not how muscles bend.
Her thigh curves down from where her waist is, so it looks like a chunk of skin is missing between her mid thigh and her hips. Not to mention her mid thigh is much wider than her upper thigh, which just...no.
A lot of the character art in general just seems off, like May's face, Potemkin's proportions, etc.

Aww yeah, Jam is back.

Has anyone noticed that characters announced for the newest update so far all have their first letter of their name begin with J, might just be me thinking too much into it but if the next characters goes with this it could be Justice next.

Then again this is just wishful thinking and probably wrong since the next character should be Baiken in my opinion.

Aww yeah, Jam is back.

Has anyone noticed that characters announced for the newest update so far all have their first letter of their name begin with J, might just be me thinking too much into it but if the next characters goes with this it could be Justice next.
The most in-depth lore!

So Dizzy is pretty much expected to get the top assumption for DLC for the home version because everyone will pay extra for her.

I expect a gag scene of Jam still attempting to make the moves on Ky. And his wife promptly tossing her in a coffin.

So Dizzy is pretty much expected to get the top assumption for DLC for the home version because everyone will pay extra for her.
I really hope this isn't the case. I hate the mindset of locking popular content/characters behind paywalls as DLC, since everyone is fine paying extra for them. I feel like that is taking advantage of your customers.
...To be fair, though, I know I will be throwing money at my TV for Dizzy if that ends up being the case.

When's Jam Cena?

I would respond to this with another wrestling reference, however I know nothing about wrestling.

Ah bugger they might do that, well it would mean possibly getting dizzy but I haven't been successful at getting Leo or Elphelt either so that causes a bit of worry on my end.

it'd be beyond fucking stupid if they made an old character paid DLC
I'd like to continue thinking ASW is a little less stupid than that