• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Jam colors
CPoouJ3WIAAHRZv.png

Reactions: Gamrdogg and Wenzel
What's the deal with the PS colors, can you buy them now or anything? I wasn't able to get them when they were a plus thing in like January.

What's the deal with the PS colors, can you buy them now or anything? I wasn't able to get them when they were a plus thing in like January.
they're bringing them back since Xrd did so well.

for a limited time though

For America or just Japan? When?

For America or just Japan? When?
I think both.

I know Japan, but it'd be unfair if other markets couldn't get on this deal as well.

please tell me they're in xrd too. I wonder if Faust would look good in them.

also, just wanted to share this match analysis Nage made. Mainly because A) I'm going to do some analyses of my own matches and i'll wnt to take pointers from this and B) Need some references for Faust play.

Reactions: Ktulu
Are the PS colours just the black with electric blue trim palette, or is it a whole other set of colours?

Also, my Jam colours, noooo! (except for the 2nd row leftmost, though that was my favourite) Granted, barring a PC port I'm never playing this anyway.

Are the PS colours just the black with electric blue trim palette, or is it a whole other set of colours?
Just the black and blue palette, because PS4

I've seen screenshots of Jam getting her old purple palette, sop I think they'll add some more palettes either through DLC, or just on release.

I also saw her in a brown skin palette during the stream I linked earlier.

Why is it three of those colors are straight up like Bridget, Baiken, and Raven?

C O I N C I D E N C E B O Y S ? ?

Nice to see A.B.A and Testament are liked (Baiken as well, but that's well known). Shame Robo didn't make the top 10 on either though.

I will be so angry if holy order sol really wins...

I will be so angry if holy order sol really wins...

I think there's a legitimate chance he'll win. If Dizzy or Bridget don't make it in it'll either be him or Baiken.

I'd really hope he doesn't win. I find him very... boring? His design, playstyle, and personality are all just... Kind of stale. Same with Baiken for me.
Didn't expect to see A.B.A so high up, I'm happy about that. I doubt she'll win, though.

I'd really hope he doesn't win. I find him very... boring? His design, playstyle, and personality are all just... Kind of stale. Same with Baiken for me.
Didn't expect to see A.B.A so high up, I'm happy about that. I doubt she'll win, though.

You, but not to all JP costumers that paid to vote for him, looks like, a don´t know why they want H. Sol back to soon with Sin in the actual playable roster, i know that they are not the same but are really similar on the mechanic of get tension to cancel supers with another.

Hope A.B.A Makes asap she´s very interesting.

It's because Sol mains make up the most of the arcade scene last I checked and it's natural to assume that at least some of them might lean to Holy Order Sol simply because aesthetic wise he is just like regular Sol outside of different clothes/weapon. It honestly depends if those players like Sol for the looks/personality or for his gameplay. If a great chunk of them think the former then he has a chance considering this vote is purely for those that grind in the arcades.

Reactions: Wenzel
Zappa making top 10 in both? I am pleased.

I care not for Sol.

I care lots for HOS.

He is pretty much the only character that could make me not play I-No, assuming he was better than her.

So im guessing when voting end, is either going to be HoS, Bridget, baiken and dizzy?

It's because Sol mains make up the most of the arcade scene last I checked and it's natural to assume that at least some of them might lean to Holy Order Sol simply because aesthetic wise he is just like regular Sol outside of different clothes/weapon. It honestly depends if those players like Sol for the looks/personality or for his gameplay. If a great chunk of them think the former then he has a chance considering this vote is purely for those that grind in the arcades.

I think another reason was that Kazunoko ( a JP fighting game player) who stated on his twitter, to vote for HoS.

I think another reason was that Kazunoko ( a JP fighting game player) who stated on his twitter, to vote for HoS.

Kazunoko mained HOS. That's why he wants him back. And Ogawa wants him back so Kazunoko has his main back. Ogawa sure as hell doesn't want Baiken back lol.

I'm gonna be bummed if HOS makes it back in.

I'm gonna be bummed if HOS makes it back in.

You and me both. Of all of the interesting characters GG has, the dumbest and most boring have some how managed to rise to the top.

Revelator needs to bring back more of the weirdos.

Kazunoko mained HOS. That's why he wants him back. And Ogawa wants him back so Kazunoko has his main back. Ogawa sure as hell doesn't want Baiken back lol.
why doesn't he want baiken back?

I don't know if there is a specific reason but I'd say that Zato heavily relies on the ability to pressure and Baiken is a character who relies on being under pressure.

When's Izuna?
Hopefully not side-lined because he's a handsome kitsune man instead of a bishonen one... The world needs more handsome kitsune...

Baiken does well against Zato.

Hopefully not side-lined because he's a handsome kitsune man instead of a bishonen one... The world needs more handsome kitsune...
Yes. He is.

Is ASW going to let us know the status of the poll ever, or are we still in the dark until the 16th?

Is ASW going to let us know the status of the poll ever, or are we still in the dark until the 16th?
We get a midway report on the second

Baiken does well against Zato.

How does she? I though Zato was the most overpowered character in the series (especially in #Reload, where he dominated virtually everyone; *cough*Eddie tier*cough*)

It's sort of a shame how many characters might not get the light of day for Xrd just because arcade players like a character who is aesthetically Sol with a different playstyle, it's really really dumb.

I don't see why... Gameplay wise he is entirely different.

EDIT:

The solution is to completely replace Xrd Sol with HOS, nothing will be missed.

Reactions: Spencer
Except the ~60% online Sols.

I think it sucks simply because there are more interesting characters: A.B.A, Dizzy, Zappa, Testament, so on.