• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

I'm glad Justice is low, and I hope this will be a guideline for dlc, sequels and whatever is next.

When I translated this page into polish "Fanny" turned into "Ass".
Well, it's not wrong...

Reactions: BeatNinja
>tfw forced to use google translate

god help me

yes, me specifically

Top four continue to be Baiken, Dizzy, Bridget, and Order-Sol.

At least it's consistent?

Why do people like Bridget? Is it entirely gameplay? He isn't really like Order Sol who is interesting, at least.

Flipping all over the screen with Bridget's homing jump thing is pretty fun, not gonna lie. Most of his popularity is probably based on the crossdressing thing though.

Why do people like Bridget? Is it entirely gameplay? He isn't really like Order Sol who is interesting, at least.
Reasons that should stay behind closed doors.

Not a Bridget player but his gameplay is at least interesting, though annoying in AC since he can just fuck off the top of the screen and stay there to lame you out.

Popularity is from the crossdressing factor though.

Popularity is from the crossdressing factor though.
Why is this a popular thing especially on such a scale? I can't stand the feminine guy mistaken for a girl trope.

It's less "very feminine guy" and more "actual crossdresser". Not that it changes much...

It's less "very feminine guy" and more "actual crossdresser". Not that it changes much...
I know but the very feminine thing seems to be a lot more prominent

People like traps, what can I say? He really does seem fun, though. I'd like to try him out more seriously one day but all dem moement options are too technical for me.

Speaking of technical, i guess i'll vote for Anji as well. Looked at the Guilty Bits Baiken video and i have to say I REALLY want to try her out now so she gets my vote. I'd vote for Bridget but he doesn't need help. Robutt, Testicles ament, and Zappa are my remaining ones

Man y'all never crossup Starship FRC'ed someone to death?

I would have voted for Robo-Ky 5 times if I could, but I couldn't
I threw Fanny a pity vote while I was in there too.

I voted for zappa. -insert surprised gasp-

A.B.A, Robo-Ky, Testament, Zappa.

Dizzy, Justice, Raven, Testament and Izuna. I really struggled to find a 5th one.

Dizzy, A.B.A, Zappa, Robo-Ky, personally. I also really had difficulty to find the last one, but I'll just go with Testament.

Dizzy
Dizzy
Do you play Dizzy? Seems like a weird vote otherwise since she's pretty much guaranteed to be in sooner than later anyway.

Do you play Dizzy? Seems like a weird vote otherwise since she's pretty much guaranteed to be in sooner than later anyway.
Yeah. I just wanted to cement her chances, and I didn't really have anyone else I wanted in.

Reactions: Aden
A.B.A, A.B.A, A.B.A, A.B.A, and I had some difficulty finding the fifth, but I settled with A.B.A.

...We're gonna get Bridget instead, aren't we?

;-;

Ok, no, seriously I want A.B.A, Dizzy, Robo-Ky, Baiken, Zappa. In that order.

A.B.A is one of my absolute favorite characters from any game ever, gameplay-wise she's a blast and design-wise she's phenomenal. Plus her personality is adorable.

Dizzy just because if I don't vote for her I feel awful. She WILL get in, whether people want it (Like they should), or not.

Robo-Ky because I want to mudamudamudamuda people in 3 dimensions. Also because he's probably my favorite clone character in any game.

Baiken because she's awesome enough, and I just want to know how they might change her if they decided to.
inb4 they have her lose a leg because thats her one design trait

Zappa because I already said his animations would look beautiful.

Last edited:
Since I already have my characters in Xrd (though I don't have Xrd, waiting on Steam release) I voted for my friends, thus Baiken, HOS (sorry), Anji, A.B.A., and Dizzy.

Dizzy is my second from GGXX2 #Reload.

I mostly suck at zoners but somehow I simply became a natural with her, without even looking anything up.

Robo, Bridget, A.B.A, Testament and Fanny those are who I voted for and I feel they all have a style I think Xrd needs X3 Plus who wouldn't want to see these guys in 3D... also I woulda voted Dizzy but I feel her chances for getting in are much higher then the ones I voted for sooner then later ^^;

Last edited:
I only voted for Izuna.

And Dizzy, but it seems like she's going to get in at some point.

Voted Baiken, Zappa, Dizzy, Testament, and ABA

Not gonna vote. I don't wanna get my hopes up only to have them dashed like all these polls D:

I'll still enjoy whoever wins, but it's more enjoyable without setting an expectation, at least for me.

In the event that people are unaware of the specifics of the e-sports runner 5-character selection poll posted earlier on this page, it's to decide who gets 100 votes added to the actual Xrd character poll and who gets 10 votes added. First place in that web poll gets 100 votes while second gets 10. Additionally, you can vote once every hour. So over the course of 24 hours, a single person (excluding any proxies or VPNs), can give potentially 120 online votes for a mix of characters in this online poll (which again, will translate to 100 proper votes for the winner, and 10 proper votes for the runner up). So while this may not potentially mean much for the characters outside the top 4 (HOS, Baiken, Dizzy, Bridget I believe?), it can possibly shift things once the poll ends since I believe HOS and Baiken (I forget who the second place was at the update) were only 400 votes apart or so.

As for why people like Bridget, well, similar to why people like Baiken/Dizzy, it's not entirely for the gameplay. I believe Abegen on twitter even said he was giving all his votes to Bridget just so he could see more Bridget doujins.

Welp, time to vote to stalk the page and vote for my non-top-4 peeps a million times

Edit:
Not love for Slo Naughty EvilGirl?