• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Halloween thread!

HolyFlanders

SAXIMUM!
Reaction score
Steam
1414PonyFlanders
Big Band Filia Fukua
October is always tons of fun for me because of all the Halloween stuff going around.

Anyone have any kind of plans? What/who are you going to dress up as (if at all)?
Or maybe you just don't give a shit? That's okay too!

I really don't have much planned outside of horror games/movies.
I was going to see about making some caramel apples this weekend though. I've never done it before, so I'm kind of excited!

I'm going to sit at home watching Jason Goes to Hell. That movie that cracked me up.

Have you ever tried it? It's pretty good but I have to be in the mood for it.
By the way my plans are to go to a family barbecue, I'm not into the party scene.

Please do not put pumpkin in Latte
Pretty much everything that is sweet and edible has a pumpkin version around here this time of year. At the store I work at we sell pumpkin monkey bread mix, pumpkin cinnamon roll mix, more than one type of pumpkin cookie, pumpkin-based tomato sauce, several different brands of pumpkin-flavored tea and coffee...

The list goes on.

Pretty much everything that is sweet and edible has a pumpkin version around here this time of year. At the store I work at we sell pumpkin monkey bread mix, pumpkin cinnamon roll mix, more than one type of pumpkin cookie, pumpkin-based tomato sauce, several different brands of pumpkin-flavored tea and coffee...

The list goes on.
Pumpkin... tomato sauce?

What?

Reactions: drewski
The store has no shame.
That just seems gross.

I feel that if you wanted to make a pumpkin sauce for pasta or whatever, you'd be better off leaving the tomato out of it.

That just seems gross.

I feel that if you wanted to make a pumpkin sauce for pasta or whatever, you'd be better off leaving the tomato out of it.
We sell that as well which I've bought before and it's pretty good. But I mean, it's basically just pumpkin soup without any cream.

We sell that as well which I've bought before and it's pretty good. But I mean, it's basically just pumpkin soup without any cream.
Yeah, that sounds alright. One of my favourite pumpkin-y things that they have around now are the milkshakes.

Reactions: drewski
oh so it's more Pumpkin than Tomato. I was thinking it was Tomato sauce with like Pumpkin spice mixed into it.

oh so it's more Pumpkin than Tomato. I was thinking it was Tomato sauce with like Pumpkin spice mixed into it.
Well, I was talking about the pure pumpkin sauce. The pumpkin-tomato sauce I haven't tried (and probably won't) but the ingredient list makes it seem more tomato-y than pumpkin-y

PUMPKINS!!!

Sigh... I wish I had access to an oven. I would be baking up a storm in there. I love baking, if I have a chance to jump back home around the break i should make up a nice cake some spice bread.