• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Help me Identify this game

Vadsamoht

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Steam
Vadsamoht
Ms. Fortune Robo Fortune
So I'm trying to track down this game (or another one of the same style) I remember from nearly 10 years ago, but I'm not having any luck.

Basically imagine that it's a game of asteroids, except the screen is absolutely filled with tiny, fast moving objects and your ship can't shoot. The aim is simply to survive as long as possible. And just like it sounds, it was damn hard with average play times of like 5 seconds when you first start out.

Do you know what system it was on? That would help (though I have no idea myself either way).

It was a PC game, and it was pretty small (people at my school had a culture of swapping games on their USB drives, but they were tiny back then so the game is probably only a few MB).

I've also looked at asteroids, but that didn't help much because all of the clones allow you to shoot the objects. In this game the only thing you can do is try to dodge all of the stuff on the screen for as long as possible.

It was a PC game, and it was pretty small (people at my school had a culture of swapping games on their USB drives, but they were tiny back then so the game is probably only a few MB).

I've also looked at asteroids, but that didn't help much because all of the clones allow you to shoot the objects. In this game the only thing you can do is try to dodge all of the stuff on the screen for as long as possible.
Oh shit, were you in a triangle spaceship thing and you glided across the floor through colorful mountains (triangles) and stuff really fast? You gained points for every second that you were alive and it became really difficult really fast? I played a game just like that on the PC around 10-12 years ago that I've always been trying to figure out what it was.

It's honestly kinda hard to remember because it was so long ago, but I thought mine was set in space.

That game you mentioned sounds really cool, though.

is it isomeric(Birds eye view like fallout), flat 2d like galaga, or side scroller?

Mine was in 2D, I think viewing your ship from the side. The screen didn't move at all, though.