• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Help with twitch and livestream

Hurumi

Gamer Girl/Artist
Reaction score
Steam
Hurumi Hasaki
PSN
Hurumi1800
Ms. Fortune Fukua Filia
Didn't know where to put this. I have been trying to watch streams this can include you guys lovely stream to art stream but both of these been acting up lately. Twitch the steam does not load much and freeze constantly to the point video won't load. Livesteam steam plays but like twitch freezes. I disable my ad blocker did not work at all. I also tried the streams on another browser like firefox (I use chrome) but still no change. Please if anyone know a way to fix please help me because it really annoying to not be able to watch steams properly.

That sounds like a problem with your own internet connection?
Oh well I'm not sure what the cause is because normally I don't have problem on neither stream until now in last few days. I dont know how to fix it.

If you are getting a problem on both sites, then the problem seems to be with your connection. Try running Speedtest.net and see if you are getting the ping and download speed you are expected to get (your download speed shouldn't be less than 70-80% of what you are paying for). If it's too slow, then check if you have any background processes downloading stuff, or if anyone else on your Wi-Fi or LAN isn't running some huge download. If not these then maybe your ISP is having some issue.