• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[twitch twitch]
My Eliza senses are tingling.
Hopefully that means she'll be playable soon...

I've been saying she'll probably be in by the end of this week or next week. I don't think it'll be later than next week.

No no, I get those twitches with Annie all the time.

It's not Eliza's time yet. You're just eager, is all.

If nothing else does the trick, I guess you folks can always try this approach....
Just imagine Homer is Mike Z and replace the mantra with "Will you add Eliza to the Beta?"

If nothing else does the trick, I guess you folks can always try this approach....
Just imagine Homer is Mike Z and replace the mantra with "Will you add Eliza to the Beta?"
Fuck, I actually wanna try and do this.
I just need Mike saying no a bunch of times and yelling.

Haaa, I remember doing that with my 8 siblings to my father, only we wanted to go to disney world.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
uhhm I did this trying to figure out Fukua's stage and none of yall backed me up sooo i aint helpin. . .:(
can't wait till finished Eliza though

Reactions: Shumabooma
tumblr_n6cnkrwUDv1rha9roo1_1280.png

Just so you know, I'm dead serious about this. And the Parappa palette.

considering how the other Parasite Users level 3s look i wouldnt be surprised if Eliza was the same

shouldn't Sekhmet have ginormous boobs instead of godly pecks?
You lose boobage as you gain muscle, because boobs are made of fat.
Sadly this is a fact that a surprisingly large amount of people are unaware of.

Reactions: chickenwithtie

Like that famous guy who makes How-to-Mangas
tumblr_inline_mlaqmnRlFm1qz4rgp.jpg

Like that famous guy who makes How-to-Mangas
Pffft.

This gives me an idea though. Considering how easily Eliza can shape shift is it possible for her to momentarily get super ripped like Alucard during that one fight in Hellsing Ultimate?

Reactions: Ktulu
A huge concern of mine is whether or not Eliza will change the games rating. Idk exactly what that'll effect, but im sure if rating changes something will happen. *-*

She won't.
The rating already includes Partial Nudity and Blood

There's Valentine ripping her skin off and Painwheel doing, well, everything.

They're trying to make sure Eliza doesn't bump up the age rating to M. If they do that would get them in trouble with the publishers. If anything the rating would affect how the team handles her, but considering how gory her animations look I don't think that'll be much of an issue.

Fortune has been spraying blood all of the place for years! It'll be fine!
(Although the brain and eyeballs popping out of her face are pretty gross.)

I think the only problem would be realistic gore. Gore can be pretty safe it's it kept at a very goofy level.

Like brains falling out of noses?
:PUN:
Falling out, yeah that's fine. It's only when they're ripped or blown out do rating problems start.

Falling out, yeah that's fine. It's only when they're ripped or blown out do rating problems start.

I think its fine the way it is right now. Besides, its a reference to the mummification process.

I second this, and yeah I know the nose thing is a reference, it's just strange what we're allowed to get away with when you think about it :/

I second this, and yeah I know the nose thing is a reference, it's just strange what we're allowed to get away with when you think about it :/

It's almost as amazing that Xmen: Days of Future Past got away with how incredibly violent it is and yet still managed to get a PG-13 rating just because there's no blood and because of a few technicalities. o.o

Well its because its done cartoonish and in a comedic way. A lot of cartoons have things like that but the way they handle it make it appropriate.

Well its because its done cartoonish and in a comedic way. A lot of cartoons have things like that but the way they handle it make it appropriate.
True, but no cartoon I know of has a living skeleton and a living mass of blood sharing the same body/consciousness lol

But I see your point

True, but no cartoon I know of has a living skeleton and a living mass of blood sharing the same body/consciousness lol

But I see your point

Well I was referring to the violence aspect, ie. the brain/eyes popping out and such.

Well I was referring to the violence aspect, ie. the brain/eyes popping out and such.
well yeah I get that but somehow I guess this could seem a little...darker?

well yeah I get that but somehow I guess this could seem a little...darker?

I mean I guess, but it still looks cartoonish to me.

I'm aware of that, but that's the thing. She shoudn't necessarily be gaining muscle. Her powers come from consuming blood, not muscle so I see no reason for her to lose feminine traits when she grows more powerful. If anything she should become engorged in certain areas.

...not that the initial post was super serious, though.

That doesn't make any damn sense, but I really don't give a fuck right now, so whatever.

That doesn't make any damn sense, but I really don't give a fuck right now, so whatever.
...?
I'm not sure how.
You said she'd gain muscle instead of boobs.
I said there's literally no absolute reason for her to gain muscle when she grows more powerful. All she does is consume blood. There's no reason a fantasy character is required to become ripped when growing bigger or stronger.

EDIT: I see now. I was editing the previous post before but didnt fully delete my old sentence so it looks really weird.....my bad

I'm sorry are you under the impression that I still care about discussing this subject?

Move on dude, there are better things to talk about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.