• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah really? Maybe they even have ROBO-FORTUNE's VA already! Can't wait for that reveal, that's gonna be the most shocking of all.

:PUN:

Robo Fortune's gonna be voiced by Kimlinh Tran, just like Ms Fortune. They've said this already.

>.> With idiots on the internet, you never know...

are you implying you thought i was an idiot

Kidding, it's cool. :P

Nah. I'm just saying that I had really no way of knowing if you were serious or not so I responded just to make sure. Maybe I shoulda worded it different. :o

I think Eliza the Rainbow Rapist will be in the game... There's too much buzz and hype for it's inclusion for them not to!
Eh, I don't think there's gonna be a Ragyo palette, no matter how excited fans are for it.

For skullgirl Eliza I'm picturing Sekhmet extending from Eliza's back, facing the opposite direction with Eliza now strong enough to hold her form without needing bones. Maybe Sekhmet would look more cat or lion-like? Oh and the Skullheart would be floating in the space between their backs :3

I wanna draw this but i can't T-T

Very important question will Sekhmet get on steroids for a few seconds in the super L.3 like Leviathan and Samson?
I want it to happen so bad

Reactions: Denizen
it'd be funny if when Sekhmet comes out, she just leaves Eliza as a puddle of skin and blood on the ground, and you can turn back when youre in the vicinity of her "body" if you wanna call it that at that point

Reactions: ruins72
Very important question will Sekhmet get on steroids for a few seconds in the super L.3 like Leviathan and Samson?

Sekhmet Smash!!

it'd be funny if when Sekhmet comes out, she just leaves Eliza as a puddle of skin and blood on the ground, and you can turn back when you're in the vicinity of her "body" if you wanna call it that at that point
I...I...I want this, but I doubt they're still gonna be separate characters T-T. Lab Zero needs more money somehow. I bought the game on 360 and helped the drive but I'm broke now D:

I don't think Sekhmet will get BUFF but I think she(?)'ll have a big form, with loads of extra bones and shit.

I'd like to bring up my earlier questions about Eliza's 'handler' again.
I am really curious which Medici she'll be reporting under. I can easily see Vitale blackmailing her, but he's got his own henchmen and we've seen a lot of him already. I want Lorenzo or somebody new.
At any rate, whoever is bossing her around will be dead after she beats Marie.

would it be possible for eliza to be a skullgirl since sekhmet technically is her bones...
Or would it end up killing sekhmet and after kill eliza due to the separation....

I don't think Sekhmet will get BUFF but I think she(?)'ll have a big form, with loads of extra bones and shit.
Could go the Ichigo route and have a compression of power and get ridiculously fast.....maybe throw in some bone/nail bullets

Yeah, we've picked Eliza's VA.

I'll see when we can make that announcement. Maybe even get the VA to Salty.

But what about Sekhmet? Has her VA been picked? (You seriously can't tell me Sekhmet isn't going to speak when the other parasites do)

Eliza and Sekhmet are practically the same person by this point, so maybe she'll just sound like a feral Eliza.

Reactions: Covenant
Sekhmet's a she, yes.

Obviously. Think of the controversy if Sekmet was a 'he', being inside Eliza and all.

Obviously. Think of the controversy if Sekmet was a 'he', being inside Eliza and all.
If you think about it, Leviathan is a guy that's all the time in a hole in squigly's body...

Thank goodness her vagina is gone

Reactions: RAT__BABY
I wonder if Eliza and Sekhmet will have the same VA but with Sekhmet's voice altered somehow.

or maybe you werent specific and he didnt reveal anything about Sekhmet because you didnt ask

Does a parasitic skeleton even have vocal chords?

They're called vocal folds, anyway.

I wonder whether she'll have lines where both Eliza's and Sekhmet's voices are layered or morph into each other. I imagine they'd be able to do some really horrifying win quotes.

Reactions: yellowflash26
I'd still say no dialogue but just growls for Sekh since if she did have a voice wouldn't that mean Eliza has voices IN her head.

It's more likely that she'll have a voice.

FAN MADE ALTERNATE PALETTES
By agent13
333zkur.jpg
34q5iyo.jpg
xn86y9.jpg
2gxhgz9.jpg

By yours truly
tghDI1l.png

g6uXflT.png
aOzsAZ6.png

g4qFEma.png

By Colossi
fFqdpr2.png

By DDB
cRo7FIy.png

By DesertACU
OZtdU2q.png
mATYbLS.png
63OsfM5.png
ic6bSKm.png
q3LzEgw.png

By EFHRK
beMsack.jpg
717b197e31.png

By emlan
tumblr_myl4jaYUwT1qhksomo1_1280.jpg

By Felarine
gb1GiJK.png

By Gimmie$20$Dolla
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

By Immaevilspacewhale
tumblr_mwl8w7s1gL1rwxvn2o1_1280.png

By loonieboy9697
tumblr_n4xeouB7Kx1skw9r9o1_500.jpg

By Momijibot
CDsDaEH.png

By Muro
qK6KllE.png

By NutellaCrepes
index.php
index.php

By Nuuance
okyS4qc.png

By PetiteSiren3
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

By Rachel Phoenix
iidKNVu.png
p5KKqKS.png

By Rynozilla
Eliza1.png
Eliza+Monroe.png

Eliza+Monroe+Alt.png
Eliza+Welch.png
Eliza5.png
Eliza6.png
Eliza7.png

By Shamash-phi
AuXD6bG.png
dzGT93y.png

By Shuriblur
1579-a9e8ff49419e4d8a1730a6f517165c1e.jpg
index.php

By SpaceCadetKeon (who's been a very busy follower of Oujo-sama)
4ipSP32.png
3ZyCGMv.png
7oYjLNA.png
pV1178E.png
amtBPKE.png
qsBhntP.png
tQvktuX.png
OVArTpm.png
U2b7dMU.png
U1sK9Yt.png
bgiHzYB.png
5mYuE4z.png
1LEHE1C.png
TqX9zXu.png
QdGQxx8.png
Rl8ORgN.png
0YTIwiS.png
ojvEo6m.png
AEATS3q.png
5FVDFww.png
uWV3dln.png
3lbgLLy.png
RuHgtXG.png
f6pwhgW.png

Cht6f69.png

aynVs8l.png
uO0lfoi.png
4Pt0W7x.png
xEJcjAb.png
fzM9I2v.png
jFEvF3c.png
AIRgfhP.png
XnKDAOf.png

By SquiglyRules
index.php

By SunnyRei
23ts2df.png

By TailsWorld1
index.php

By TheMightyBox
tumblr_n4zeghB6Nm1ro0g5eo1_r1_500.png

By Uzumakihero
FeouuU2.jpg

By WaterMystic277
index.php
index.php
Es7lWmE.png
index.php
index.php
tumblr_n5corgi15h1qk4tgjo1_500.png
index.php
index.php

By Zazz
eliza-color-few.gif
eliza-color-crazy.gif
eliza-color-few2.gif
eliza-color-few3.gif
eliza-color-few4.gif
eliza-color-namco.gif
eliza-color-apoc.gif
Oo lab zeros gonna have a tough time with all these pony palettes

Mod Edit: Spoilered because it was friggin gigantic.

Oh god. I hope they don't ruin Eliza with a pony palette.

Actually scratch that. They're not gonna do that. No reason to.

Oo lab zeros gonna have a tough time with all these pony palettes
Wasn't there only like, 4 Pony palettes there? Twilight Sparkle, Zecora, Octavia and Photo Finish?
And besides, pony or not, the Zecora and Photo Finish ones look pretty badass! (maybe change the skin tone on PF one)

Oh god. I hope they don't ruin Eliza with a pony palette.

Actually scratch that. They're not gonna do that. No reason to.
Parasoul has one! :PUN:

Wasn't there only like, 4 Pony palettes there? Twilight Sparkle, Zecora, Octavia and Photo Finish?
And besides, pony or not, the Zecora and Photo Finish ones look pretty badass! (maybe change the skin tone on PF one)

Parasoul has one! :PUN:

Isn't it supposed to be Umbrella? Even if it is that, it was a fan color. No reason to give Eliza one.

Isn't it supposed to be Umbrella? Even if it is that, it was a fan color. No reason to give Eliza one.
It's some hybrid of both to keep both sides happy.
Alternatively, it's Fluttershy wielding Hungern.

Reactions: Denizen
It's some hybrid of both to keep both sides happy.
Alternatively, it's Fluttershy wielding Hungern.
Yup. The official description was "Fluttershy cosplaying as Umbrella". Check the eye color, yo.

Eliza's gonna have IGG fan palettes too! I signed up for one of those. I'll make a Pony ref just for you.

Reactions: fenster and Muro
Status
Not open for further replies.