• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like one of those Ancient Egyptian elders or queens in that robe

Just did a quick run through the stream archive and screencapped what was worthy of adding to our own.
I must say, Mr Kim was more whimsical than usual in this last stream, which is saying something given he always graces us with a few capricious doodles.
Sekhmet de Amigo kinda needs to be a thing now, doesn't it?
pvmYFA5.png

Anyway, the archives - both the entries for assorted art and in-game models - have been updated. On that note, it took me some time to find my bearings as the links in the first post are no longer functioning correctly.
The gentlemen in question will have to forgive me for working my hassling voodoo on them, but...

@Cellsai (though anyone attentive can answer the first part) - was there a increase on the amount of alloted posts per page? Or was the purge of posts of such magnitude (not that I am questioning its necessity; quite the opposite)?

@Zombies8MyLeg - I will have to humbly beseech you to work your magic for a third time. These are things even beyond our grasp and all we can do is persevere. Persevere for Oujo-sama's everlasting glory.
Eliza & Sekhmet Concept, Promotional and Miscellaneous Art
Eliza & Sekhmet In-Game Model WIPs
Fan Made Alternate Palettes

(I don't think our most illustrious moderator could work grander magic and move the posts to affix the archive entries in the first page...I don't think such sorcery is possible...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Undeadtoon
Mariachi Eliza is too damn cute. And Sekhmet de Amiga has a Servbot head.

Last edited:
Reactions: Undeadtoon
@Cellsai was there a increase on the amount of alloted posts per page? Or was the purge of posts of such magnitude (not that I am questioning its necessity; quite the opposite)?

@Zombies8MyLeg - I will have to humbly beseech you to work your magic for a third time. These are things even beyond our grasp and all we can do is persevere. Persevere for Oujo-sama's everlasting glory.
Eliza & Sekhmet Concept, Promotional and Miscellaneous Art
Eliza & Sekhmet In-Game Model WIPs
Fan Made Alternate Palettes

(I don't think our most illustrious moderator could work grander magic and move the posts to affix the archive entries in the first page...I don't think such sorcery is possible...)

I updated the first post and included the galleries in it. I tried some more advanced magic and accidentally broke the thread, so now no link pointing at this thread made before today will work. Woopsy! Update your bookmarks, yo.

I have some other black magic I might try later to further mess things up/fix them.

I don't think any mods have deleted any posts in here, and definitely not anything old enough to have affected those links. Virtually no post in any forum made before the rules update was deleted. Any post deleted in here was done by the poster themselves, which apparently does mess up any links that point to threads after the deleted link. Idiotic system right there, Xenforo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balder
Sekhmet de Amigo
*Amiga, they're both ladies (I don't remember much from Spanish class but I know that much)

*Amiga, they're both ladies (I don't remember much from Spanish class but I know that much)

You're right, its amiga.

*Amiga, they're both ladies
Given that Samba is Brazilian, it's likely Portuguese-Brazilian. :3
But yes, it should be the feminine form. However, given that Samba de Amigo is so freakin' mangled, there's really no point with trying to be correct. It should at least be Samba do Amigo (Samba of Friend). Ideally Samba do Meu Amigo (Samba of My Friend).
Alas, for the title, the game's music selection is mostly from Spanish-speaking countries. At least there's Mas Que Nada

SECRET STREAM!!
Ah yes! I caught wind of the stream and was going to check the archive for anything particularly noteworthy. Emphasis on particularly because our Oujo-sama is ALWAYS noteworthy.

If anyone wants to take a shot at making a gif of the burst, Persona play tests it a few times at around the 01:18:30 mark.
http://www.twitch.tv/labzero/b/512907039

Also took the liberty of taking a higher resolution screencap of the Good Night Doodle™.
lxkCcab.png

Reactions: jam1220
Get getup has nothing brazilian about it though

Yeah she does look very polished

Oujo-sama..... *faints*

EDIT: if there's one thing odd about it, it's the outline, as if the colored frame is not in the game itself, if that makes any sense.

And all this shiny talk is telling me she needs a Hakan palette. I wouldn't mind oil-wrestling with Oujo-sama.

EDIT 2: you know I can't keep it short.
It's a little late for me to run through the latest Stream but here's tonight's Good Night Doodle.™
IYlay6C.png

Hime-sama is so kawaii. ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: blufang and jam1220
I see what you're saying,
but I don't think it looks that weird.

She looks oddly...shiny.

Am I the only one who thinks that, or...?
all I really notice is the outline over her making it look like she's just a cut and paste picture

Let's call this shininess what it truly is: Radiance.

I gotta say, I wasn't at all excited for Eliza's win at first. But her animations are just so fun and beautiful, I think I can call myself a fan now.

Reactions: Balder
I knew Oh No-sama was made of really shiny plastic.

Soso-sama's the only girl in the SG universe with a working spine

Ive finally realized what kind of vibe i get off of Eliza (in reference to her weapon) aquaman from injustice... Seems like she could sport many of the same type of moves as far as normals are concerned.

Dont know how i feel about that, and she probably WONT have normals that resemble/feel like aquamans. But if she did, and they do it the right way... She could really be a an altogether different type of character for the sg universe.

Personally i hope she has a fast run or dash like val or parasoul. Probably not though... Her artwork doesnt really suggest speed as of yet. She seems to be more in tune with being a high priority character.

Ive finally realized what kind of vibe i get off of Eliza (in reference to her weapon) aquaman from injustice... Seems like she could sport many of the same type of moves as far as normals are concerned.

Dont know how i feel about that, and she probably WONT have normals that resemble/feel like aquamans. But if she did, and they do it the right way... She could really be a an altogether different type of character for the sg universe.

Personally i hope she has a fast run or dash like val or parasoul. Probably not though... Her artwork doesnt really suggest speed as of yet. She seems to be more in tune with being a high priority character.

Actually, if I remember right, she has two modes, as Eliza and as Sekhmet and Sekhmet is a lot more speed oriented.

It's because Hoho-sama had too many industrial-size hersheybars and Sekhmet is like "Okay let me handle the speed fatass"

It's because Hoho-sama had too many industrial-size hersheybars and Sekhmet is like "Okay let me handle the speed fatass"
No, it's because she's engored on the blood of the non-believers like you.

where's big band
Not in the Digital Art Compendium is where.

Actually, if I remember right, she has two modes, as Eliza and as Sekhmet and Sekhmet is a lot more speed oriented.

Speaking of Sekhmet. (She's sized and colored as accurately as I can figure out)

Height Comparison Eliza.png

Man, Painwheel and her have almost identical idle stances.

This placement makes me angry.

Shoujo-sama makes me angry.

BUT I WANTED ELIZA ON THE LEFT SIDE :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Elisa is taller because her wheels too XD (and a lot of cast likes to crouch soo much)

Her brightness is because a lack of "stage shade" compared with a shaded Fillia

And because she's 90% plastic

That picture is possibly my favorite picture at this moment. Can never get enough of it.

I honestly wished that Big band was still on the left, eliza was in the middle and beowulf would be on the right (under double).

Basically so the guys have their own sides

Personally i hope she has a fast run or dash like val or parasoul.
From the archives and courtesy of Cawtime:
242757o.gif

It looks like it could work like Squigly's. A dash that can be held to be used as a run and a back dash that covers a long distance.
But as WaterMystic277 pointed out, Sekhmet will likely be speed-oriented (maybe rushdown?) while Eliza will be about spacing.

No, it's because she's engored on the blood of the non-believers like you.
Dear Trinity! It's too high on sodium. Poor Sekhmet would have a heart attack.

*CHARACTER SELECT*
*Cartmansweet.wav*
So we are being blessed with a new splash art and everything? Truly, our Oujo-sama loves us as much as we love her.(*´▽`*)
I mean, if it were a placeholder, they could have simply used the art from the victory announcement.

Somewhat related, Mr Zaimont already let us now that Eliza's stage and theme are already under production.

DDB said:
(...)
a07.png

1. You get a star, just like your girl. Isn't that nice?

2. Shut chour mouf and kneel before Oujo-sama. LOADSAGLORY!

Reactions: Dime and blufang
HEY! HEY!

I never said ellipses.

Status
Not open for further replies.