• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope it is invincible, it would make a great assist if it was, especially if it retains ground bounce, also it reminds me of Ange's Leviathan summon in Ougon Musuo Kyouku CROSS

Ooo you're right that would be a pretty nasty assist to deal with if it maintained it's bounce and stuff. :D

Persona had a second stream today where he worked on Eliza's knockdown. She falls down to her knees and then she melts:

f2wA1Uz.png

indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif

We also got to see a few more frames/concepts for her hit stun:

QP9h2wO.png

kl3jCVC.png

qqwN0tf.png

wq3caZX.png

And here's a link to the stream archive: http://www.twitch.tv/labzero/b/524323252

I adore how obscenely gore filled all of her hit stuns and her knockdown is, just something about it that really feels like it fits. Ya know what I mean?

kl3jCVC.png

Anyone else think of that scene from The Mask when you saw this?

Last edited:
Holy crap, those animations are brutal.

Edit: btw, am I the only one who noticed the brain-out-the-nose thing is a reference to the embalming and burial process that the Egyptians used? Not to mention the urns that look like Albus and Horace coming out of her stomach is a reference to how people were often entombed with their pets when they died, who were often themselves mummified and put into urns or casts that showed what animal it was.

I will never forget the day my mother thought Skullgirls had characters that were "too sexy" after looking at Eliza, especially now.

I will never forget the day my mother thought Skullgirls had characters that were "too sexy" after looking at Eliza, especially now.

I:) It must have been beautiful to see that happen.

getting harder and harder to believe this goof ball is a bad girl. But I suppose if I ran into her and she was thirstin for the B...A,AB,O or any (It was a poorly made blood joke, I am not taking it back) I could see how she'd be considered bad

And now Peacock has been topped when it comes to hilarious hitstun animations.

Indeed, seems like she's gonna have some of the goriest hit stuns and everything aside from Double, not to mention they'll be quite humorous.

Seriously though, I just noticed that Eliza's Staff of Ra is actually reacting to her getting hit. It's shaft gets bent and the eye is bulging. Is it a Living Weapon or is it like Ms. Fortune's Bell Collar in that it's just cartoon physics?

I'm loving how outrageous these are! At first I thought because she was so elegant, such animations wouldn't appear. It really does help to show that she's moved quite past being a normal, living, breathing human.

I didn't see this one with the rest of the hit stuns.
KgOp12g

Your image is not displaying for me breh. Or at least the thumbnail isn't, I can right click and click view image to see it on Imgur but should fix your thumbnail if you can. ^^

I didn't see this one with the rest of the hit stuns.
KgOp12g
looks like what will happens when filia uses the drill stuff on her

Adding a couple more screencaps from the stream:
Eu3GCOB.png

hdidi6f.png

No Goodnight Doodle. :(

Yeah, seems that Persona got busy when he left to BRB and by the time he was done it was too late to come back on to stream more. But either way it was enjoyable to watch and that command grab looks quite awesome. :D

Man, they're really pushing the lewd with some of these Eliza things :/ The bondage throw and now her top is literally disintegrating.

Man, they're really pushing the lewd with some of these Eliza things :/ The bondage throw and now her top is literally disintegrating.
That's as far as the revealing goes though, as soon as that happens she starts melting into a puddle ala Indiana Jones face melting.

DO SOMETHING ALL THE WAY OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL, THAT IS THE DREAM, THAT IS HOW LAB ZERO IS, THAT IS THE TRUE WARRIOR'S SPIRIT.

I thought she didn't she have any organs on her??
And yeah, the amount of lewd on Eliza is steadily increasing ._.

I thought she didn't she have any organs on her??
And yeah, the amount of lewd on Eliza is steadily increasing ._.
She's got shapeshfiting blood on her, I'm not doubting she did that JUST for show.

For some reason i thought she was going to be a serious femme fatale type,
well i'm still going to main her i just was no expecting her to be so comical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back