• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason i thought she was going to be a serious femme fatale type,
well i'm still going to main her i just was no expecting her to be so comical
Well I think only the serious part gonna be dropped or she's flexible about it.

Reactions: agent13
Even Eliza getting beat up looks cool. I can't wait to see how her specials will look.

Persona had a second stream today where he worked on Eliza's knockdown. She falls down to her knees and then she melts:

f2wA1Uz.png

indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif

We also got to see a few more frames/concepts for her hit stun:

QP9h2wO.png

kl3jCVC.png

qqwN0tf.png

wq3caZX.png

And here's a link to the stream archive: http://www.twitch.tv/labzero/b/524323252

Reactions: Denizen
*MEANWHILE IN THE YEAR 2017*

Scythana: Oh no! My partners have fainted! It's too bad I'll have to use their bodies as-er, wait a minute.

*Double and Eliza unconscious on the ground*

Scythana: O-okay...let me just...

Valentine: I have extra surgical gloves you know.

Scythana: No, no. I can do this...

*Insert disgusting noises when picking up teammates*

Scythana: Eww...

Won't the esrb be mad and change the rating?

Scythana will need a jar to collect Eliza or Double before throwing 'em at her opponent.

ScyScy could always use a stick to toss chunks of Double at the opponent. Or Play-Doh them into some badass custom weapons.
In any case, I think what would more likely happen would be Scythana getting eaten/sucked dry when touching them which would be a kinda neat sub-mechanic - team Scythana with Double or Eliza to give one of them a "1-Up".

Anyway, here's a higher resolution of the concept art for servant_summon_hard, courtesy of - you guessed it! - emlan
tumblr_n4u807t5BI1qhksomo2_1280.png

On the past musings of possible references, I wonder if Najka Serket will be among them?

For some reason i thought she was going to be a serious femme fatale type,
well i'm still going to main her i just was no expecting her to be so comical
this is skullgirls. Everyone can be comical.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Won't the esrb be mad and change the rating?
I'm pretty sure dlc tends to go unrated, so unlikely?

also the hitstun frame where her brain comes out of her nose. fucking genius.

Reactions: Covenant
She's got shapeshfiting blood on her, I'm not doubting she did that JUST for show.
Maybe she does all that gross shit so that her opponent will be afraid to hit her again. I know I'd hesitate to punch her if I knew that it caused her brain to fly out her nose.

I'm pretty sure dlc tends to go unrated, so unlikely?

also the hitstun frame where her brain comes out of her nose. fucking genius.
Nope, ESRB will rate DLC for consoles, and if the content pushes it up an age rating the publisher will be mad.

That said, I think the fact that all the gore and stuff is presented in an amusing Looney Tunes-esque way rather than a realistic hit-and-bleed might make the ESRB treat it a little less severely. I think Mike said that M-rated gore only comes if the reactions to bleeding are realistic and/or the gore is excessive like in No More Heroes.

except Painwheel
Painwheel isn't funny (when she isn't a valley girl)
Even though Eliza's animations are much worse than hers in terms of grossness

Liz's animations are cartoony gross, though
Painwheel's got spike shooting out everywhere and limps snapping
not very pleasant

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Wait, is she scratching her armpit? Never noticed that. Good eye Muro

parasoul and double would like a word with you
Double has some silly frames too, namely the one suspiciously reminiscent of the LOL WUT toothy pear.
Parasoul doesn't have have any "silly frames" but does have a few where she ends in some compromising positions, chiefly of her skirt crawling up her royal derrière. And even though it's not in the game proper, don't forget Umbrella's Boob Poke no Jutsu.

Basically, I'd say the characters can have either comical or compromising moments. Sometimes both.

Reactions: agent13
I almost forgot how goddamn horrific Val's burst was. Yeah if Val can get away with doing that, the rating will be fine.

Not only that but Eliza's gore is just as slapstick as Ms. Fortune's if not more so.

Two questions regarding this brutal as fuck character:
- Is there a release date for her? (or the percentage, at the moment, of work done on her?)
- Has her move set been revealed yet?

Thanks.

There is no release date yet, no. But she should appear on the PC beta shortly

We know part of her moveset. I'll compile a list in a bit, might add in pictures later.

We know:
s.LP, walks like an egyptian with snake hands that bite
s.MK, one leg transforms into blood snake, is then chopped into pieces with mic scythe
s.HP, mic strike, then blood wing strike, then mic strike
standing Grab, sweeps the leg with mic, then grinds you into the ground
cr.LP, lower jaw protrudes, then skull follows as a snake or jackal bite
cr.LK, leg extends and transforms into cat that claws
cr.MP, (likely) turns into sphinx, paws hit
cr.HP, arms turn to wings that are extended, and then brought together over her head
cr.HK, summons a bloody boat and relaxes
j.LP, headdress turns into egyptian sistrum that is used to tap opponent
j.MP, arms turn into crane which strikes with its head
j.MK, (likely) leg extends and transforms into hieroglyphs and stays out (like a smash sex kick)
Airgrab, turns into harpy and grabs and then either soars into the sky and slams down or grinds them along the ground, seems to have divekick-like version
Servant Summon special, summons Albus from the ground for a grab, Horace from the sky for a divekick or both from the side in a chariot (the chariot might be a super)
Snapback, summons reeds and cuts them down with mic
Blood Hippos, (teased) just were mentioned in PS blogpost

we also know some hitstuns, her tech, some thrown frames, her walk, her dash, her backdash, her burst, her jump, her blocks (j), her s.Pushblock(s?) her intro, her time out, her assist taunt her crouch and her idle

there're more images in Balder's post

Feel free to correct me if I made a mistake somewhere or forgot something.

Last edited:
I was just thinking there hasn't been a Salty Cupcakes stream in a while. I'm guessing Eliza will be shown the next time they stream.

Thanks for your work, Izzmo. While I've seen all the animations as they were released, the compilation has given me a good idea about how much has been done so far and how many and what blanks are left to fill in.

j.LP, headdress turns into egyptian abacus (?) that is used to tap opponent

I believe it's a sistrum.

I was just thinking there hasn't been a Salty Cupcakes stream in a while. I'm guessing Eliza will be shown the next time they stream.

Oh I sure hope so! I feel like I've been waiting for her debut at Salty for ages!

WOH WOH WOH WOH WOH blood hippos???? EXE beast? PLEASSSE now you can't let me down.

Hippos burst from the ground everywhere she left a blood splatter. Lesgo.

Would it be a special move? It just seems powerful as crud... Me thinks it could be super art material.

Would it be a special move? It just seems powerful as crud... Me thinks it could be super art material.
Considering how nothing has really been mentioned about her supers or blood at all yet I'm getting a vibe that only her supers will interact with her blood, if that mechanic from the IGG is still even going to be included.

I'm leaning towards her having regular Supers that are kind of bad, but become EX Supers when there's blood on the field.
eg: Blood hippo is a close range, low hitting knock back super by itself. With blood on the field hippos burst out from every blood pool and bounce the opponent from one to the other, giving Eliza enough time to follow up.

This is pretty much completely baseless speculation on my part though.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Considering how nothing has really been mentioned about her supers or blood at all yet I'm getting a vibe that only her supers will interact with her blood, if that mechanic from the IGG is still even going to be included.

I'm leaning towards her having regular Supers that are kind of bad, but become EX Supers when there's blood on the field.
eg: Blood hippo is a close range, low hitting knock back super by itself. With blood on the field hippos burst out from every blood pool and bounce the opponent from one to the other, giving Eliza enough time to follow up.

This is pretty much completely baseless speculation on my part though.

Oh Boy it's Big B. all over again with the buffed up supers. I8) I can dig it.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Also, I wonder will she have a level 5?
Val and Double were given them because they were badass villains, which fits Eliza's bill nicely.

Maybe it could be something like healing back your red life. If you're on a team it also drains your teammates' red life and gives it to you.

Also Big Band isnt that much of a Villain

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cellsai
I wouldn't be surprised if she had a (red) life sucking command grab.
EDIT: Post "blood job": "Oh, you're just my type...!"

Also, I wonder will she have a level 5?
Val and Double were given them because they were badass villains, which fits Eliza's bill nicely.

Maybe it could be something like healing back your red life. If you're on a team it also drains your teammates' red life and gives it to you.

That would be whack G, there's gonna be a murder in the house tonight and Eliza is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.