• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Heres my first attempt Arcade mode with Fukua

owkenny

Reaction score
Steam
owkenny
Ms. Fortune Squigly
I figured i would go an Arcade mode Solo Fukua while streaming me practicing with her and messing around. Im pretty bad with her (i rarely used filia so this was a tough transition) but heres atleast video footage of Fukua and maybe learn a few tech ideas.

Random thoughts on Fukua after about 3 hours of messing around:
I like her, I dont think ill main her but shes good. In a game with 13 characters total, i dont mind one or two clone characters with new supers.
The decapre palette made me laugh alot
I still prefer filia over fukua just because I used Hairball as my assist when i did use Filia and fukua has no hairball.
Specials seem good. i love that you can throw hairfireballs in air akuma style.
the Hairball blockbuster move (QCF PP) seems a bit too strong. It does alot of damage and goes through pretty much anything.
related note: her Noob Saibot blockbuster (qcf KK) seems pretty weak. Power is alright but getting the move to actually connect seems a bit too risky when you have the other level 1 blockbuster
something about her movement seems off. There seemed to be some times where i was basically stuck for a few frames after some moves and couldnt move, could just be my imagination or bad inputs though.
Overall, shes not nearly as buggy as i thought she would be. The other characters go throuh months of testing and this was just poof, shes here, so i figured there would be some OP combos or something. Hopefully they tweak her a bit and make her fit right in with the cast.