• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How bad grammars ruins everythang

jam1220

Silver Burning Fire of Love and Justice
Reaction score
got a text from my mom asking when I go to work. But she made a typo so it said "What time do you ho to work". I replied back giving her the desired answered but now I'm thinking about it
what if she did mean it the exact way she text? What if she literally thinks I ho myself out to get to work? Next thing you know I imagine myself assless chaps, halve tee, cowboy hat, scarf, high heels and body glitter (and making it look good ) offering bjs for carpools to the local subway (my imagination doesn't have breaks people and I have to live with this)

But then I quickly realize "No just a typo"
So what about you guys? Any funny weird unusual typos you'd like to share

I got a text from someone that said "You ate the girl I want to be with..." It made me laugh.

hahah. yeah, in everyday i saw typo . someone said " your a cow" insted of "you're a cow" that's makes my day colorful . hahah