• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How Badass are YOU?!

WrestlerGuile

Reaction score
Steam
EVoDRAgQUEEn (If a Skullgirls Sequel comes out)
PSN
FASTERLANED
Painwheel Unknown Unknown
Many characters in the Skullgirls Universe has a lot of badass to them, but what about the players themselves.

Let's start by me telling you how badass I am: I walk 2 miles in the cold rain; as soon as I get sick, I bounce back in two days tops; I live vegetarian; I refuse girls every time they ask me out; I once stayed facebook-free for one day(now I go months without that crap); I drove a Dodge Ram when I was 6; I go without breakfast or lunch for 10+ hours; I play on a PS3 pad; I get A's and B's and I'm still unsatisfied; I once went to summer school just for the hell of it; I rode a 90-foot straight water slide.

So, how badass are YOU?

I dress as a woman, play video games, and write poetry along with short stories.
I'm not a badass.

I got one original ACL and almost beat fzero gx story mode on very hard

I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast

tumblr_m0qd1jJfeX1qb2a27.jpg

without any milk

I can eat ice cream when it's below 0 degrees Celsius outside. Then again my heritage is Russian, so that's not a big surprise.

I used to be a bad ass.

Like, REALLY bad ass.

So much I actually had to go to the hospital to get it fixed.

I used parasolo against ms. peacock with an updo assist and i didn't rage quit

Australians are pretty badass...

All of my badass points for how few I have relate to marching band in one way or another. I may have been in the Front Ensemble, but it was no cakewalk regardless.

My favorite story of is from my first year, in which I sat through the entire championship Football game in what I could only properly label a blizzard... while wearing a sweater and jeans. Hand-warmers were scarce and rarely worked, the cold was bitter, and there was so much snow that when a player tried to grab a fumbled ball off the ground, he missed it, fell, and slid ten yards across the field.

In short, I am immune to weather, but totally wimpy on all other accounts.

I've got a bad ass, but I'm not a badass.
I've got pins on my head but don't call me a pinhead.

I can imitate the clicking roar of a Predator (Yautja) perfectly. And yes, I use it to scare the shit out of people who I know are afraid of it.

And not to forget, I’m a robot detective who travels the world to solve crimes. But the Predator-thing is more useful since Capcom decided to not reemploy me again after SF3.

Reactions: zanestat
I'm an Eagle Scout.

I'm Australian.
Yeah Australia is the only place where literally EVERYTHING is trying to kill you.
Plus it's the home of Saxton Hale. You win

Last edited:
I am boxer, not sure if singing is considered but i can cover a lot Nine inch nails songs. (*sets the mic on fire and blows someone's mind literally with my voice)

Reactions: jam1220
I have got an high-school degree, a job that pays decently well,
and still I am currntly taking Math Classes on every Saturday and Sunday mornings for no reason.

For 6 hours each day.

f****** casuals.

I'm a fucking Computer AI that almost killed off the human race and make other AI's like XERXES Piss themselvs. I'm The OG of AI's, Glados can go stick a Laser Rapier up her Bipolar Ass

Reactions: Yusuke Urameshi
I believe in the power of love but I have never found love
so bad ass

What the fuck did you just fucking ask me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” question was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking ask me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” question was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Bonus points for gorillas, but minus a couple for having just bare hands instead of bear hands.