• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How Badass are YOU?!

I Participated in a wall of death once, and i knocked down a couple people, and walked out limping with a dent in my shin and blood from my mouth and nose.

Ive shot a 9mm Beretta and Mossberg 550 using 00 and tac rounds

Ive shot a 9mm Beretta and Mossberg 550 using 00 and tac rounds
But did you hit anything

Reactions: Denizen
yeah with the M9 i did, (keep in mind this was my 3rd time doing this so i was a little meh at it) i got about 15 on the closer targets, the middle i think was actually 17-20 ish, but a little more spread out, long range i got 4 shots down. shotgun, well its a shotgun, its gonna hit something. i know i did not hit that much in the vids, but i was there for a while with a lot of people. plus that was my first time using a shotgun.

Last edited:
Once fell asleep at a Metallica concert.

Reactions: PKStoopKid
I sign everything in blood
I caught a male Jynx
I opened the arc of the Covenant and looked directly into it nothing happened
I make typos and English teachers think they're spelling it wrong
I'm mike z from the past future presently inhabiting this present just to pass future plans for UltraSkullgirls4 Rainbow Editon
I am Lavos Giygas and Howard the Duck all in one
I wished to be the Skullgirl forever and the skullheart complied. ..I'm a male

I once high-fived Elmo

I can snipe my friends with tanks in Halo matches

I cr0wned a Witch a Expert.

Get on my level, n00bs.

I've done that tons of times. Beating an expert/survival campaign with 4 players however, is a different story. I think we only beat Dead Center and Dark carnival. The rest are really hard especially swamp fever & Hard Rain finales.
Solo they're a lot easier 4 players is when it gets real

I've done that tons of times. Beating an expert/survival campaign with 4 players however, is a different story. I think we only beat Dead Center and Dark carnival. The rest are really hard especially swamp fever & Hard Rain finales.
Solo they're a lot easier 4 players is when it gets real
I was being sarcastic.

I read "Holes" from Hells Season from start to finish.
Three times.
I actually like it.