• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

yeah but japan also loves beards
and Guan Yu is 200% beard

I still say we need the OG of the Zelda universe.
Groose_Artwork.png

yeah see but that's pretty tame all things considered

this is just full on anime femme fatale no bra ever literally must be taped to keep those pups in check cleavage

well that's capcom

koei just went full on individual boob cups
man now I can't help but wonder what the other girls are gonna look like

Nabooru comes close
but fish boobs do not count
those are probably egg sacs or something

well, it's a dynasty warriors inspired game. you usually get at least ONE sexy outfitted female in those. like, Musou games usually have well dressed females.

well yeah like I said
it's koei
koei loves dem titties
wouldn't be surprised if Shea was leggy as fuck too, or if some other gal was leggy as fuck

maybe, but I expect some pretty well clothed females if the cast list is surprisingly large. TecmoKoei knows how to make really good female designs.
Dynasty_Warrior_7_Female_Character_Cai_Wenji-S%C3%A1i_V%C4%83n_C%C6%A1.jpg

Guan.Yinping.full.1439516.jpg

905776-chara_popup_11.jpg

432096.jpg

I think the one female character we've seen is gonna be in short supply with the same wardrobe.

Broken image/10 so beautiful

Dude on the right is named Wizro, actually

I hope all of them are playable, really. They seem like they'd be really fun.

Dude on the right is named Wizro, actually

I hope all of them are playable, really. They seem like they'd be really fun.

Oh I know. Have you not been reading my constantly updated first post?

Geez. All this work and you don't even acknowledge it, dad.

maybe if you actually did your chores instead of playing on the internet all day I'd be more inclined to do so

Impa's design is nice, but... why is she carrying a big ass sword? Pretty sure the sheikah clan are stealthy magical ninjas, not in your face impractically heavy sword wielding anime characters.

Last edited:
because it's a musou
if it's not in your face then it's got no place (hehe rhyming)

Reactions: Goodbye18000
More screenshots of characters.

Link

hw_03.jpg

hw_02.jpg

hw_01.jpg

hw_05.jpg

Impa

hw_11.jpg

hw_10.jpg

hw_09.jpg

hw_08.jpg

hw_25.jpg
Shia

hw_32.jpg

hw_34.jpg

hw_33.jpg

hw_35.jpg

hw_36.jpg
Valga

hw_44.jpg

hw_43.jpg
Wizro

hw_40.jpg

hw_39.jpg

More screenshots of areas.

Hyrule Plains

hw_51.jpg

hw_28.jpg

hw_2.jpg

Lanayru Valley

hw_30.jpg

hw_37.jpg

hw_29.jpg

i'd like to gorge myself on Shia-I mean all that riveting dynasty warriors gameplay yeah

well one of the preorder bonuses is Link's scarf who wouldn't be all over that

The version with Link's scarf is the one in first.

You gotta admit, that's pretty awesome. Hell, even I want it. If it doesn't come out here I might import it just for the Triforce Clock and Scarf.

Character profiles translated

Link,The Hero; Link is an exceptionally strong soldier in the Royal Army of Hyrule. The power of the Triforce of Bravery hides within. He is a kind individual who can speak with fairies and he has within him a strong sense of justify that makes hi firmly stands his ground against evil, even if they are stronger than he.

He mostly uses a nimble battle style that relies on footwork to mess with his opponents. In this game, he can make use of various weapons, but his main weapon will always be a speed-type sword.

Impa, Commanding Officer of the Hyrule Imperial Guard; Impa is the commanding officer of the Hyrule Imperial Guard. She is the attendant and vassal of the Princess Zelda. Leader of a family charged with supporting Hyrule's royal family from the shadows, she cares not for herself, and works exhaustively for the family and the Princess.

Starting from pulling out her long sword back handed, she disposes of her enemies with exact precision in quick, feverish succession. She is a sword master, with precise movements and footwork.

Shia, The Black Witch; An evil witch, who had her good soul chased out of her by dark forces. She has a strong sense of self, clearly states her desires, and a provocative and aggressive personality. She wants to make the whole world hers, but especially she wants to make Link hers.

Wizro, The Dark Sorcerer; A ring that increased its power over many centuries by luring in numerous owners and absorbing their powers, Wizro was reborn as a sorcerer with Shia's dark magic. It has pledged allegiance to Shia, who is effectively its mother, however, it has a tendency to follow those in power thanks to its many experiences.

Wizro will attack with magic pulses like bullets, or magic from up above.

Valga, The Incandescent Evil Warrior; Valga is a close associate of Shia's. He traded his good soul for incredible strength in a deal with her. Differing from Wizro, Valga will face you head on like a true soldier, believing he can win. He looks for strong opponents and 'heats up' any battle he is in.

With his lance, reminiscent of a dragon's claw, and a bellowing war cry he will come at you with heavy blows repeatedly.

wow Shia actually sounds like she means business

also Wizro gonna side with Ganon at the drop of a hat, Valga probably gonna be loyal though
I can see Shia and Valga becoming good once Ganon comes out and overtakes the plot

hw_40.jpg

I like him. He's like a demonic Orko.

Reactions: ruins72