• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 I completed story mode with all the roster except the recent dlc ones and the game didn’t registered top half the roster as completed!

huskylover

Reaction score
Cerebella Beowulf Parasoul
This happened on the ps4 version played on my ps5. To explain more clearly: I bought the season pass for the recent characters (Annie, Umbrella, Black Dahlia and Marie). I never completed the story mode of any of the characters so I wanted to start with the original characters’ stories before the dlc ones. I methodically started at the top of the roster with Squigly all the way the last original character Robo Fortune. I think Valentine’s and Double’s stories had to be done last. After completing all the original characters’ stories I noticed that the first top half of the roster DIDN’T have the completed status though I did complete them. I mustered up my strength to do the top half of the roster from Squigly all the way to Cerebella (I am estimating) over again painstakingly. After do this over It read COMPLETED for those characters. I would have not attempted to do those characters stories the same day this glitch/bug happened but I was determined because I felt a little lucky since the bottom half of the roster was not affected; Meaning I didn’t have to do Fuqua’s very hard story over (That ish took a little of tries, lol)

Administrators please look into this story completion bug since I wouldn’t want another fan to experience my pain