• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I dont kno if its fixed for pc

craziewun

Reaction score
PSN
craziewun
Ms. Fortune Squigly Eliza
Doubles' tag incoming attack bug- if u trade and stop her attack your character will still bounce two times, the second bounce being a super bounce. Point is your character reacts as if your still getting hit by both doubles tag attacks. If its been taken care of already I guess disregard this its jus really annoying on ps3.

Considering that's been around since the SDE era and mike hasn't bothered to fix it, it's probably safe to say that is intentional.

Smh with all the nerfs n stuff that happens the stuff that gets chosen to stay in or over looked *sigh* o well then this is the most I can do n since u said its been around no cares when its somethin they can use to their advantage I guess exploits > balance

It's a feature

I can understand wanting a weird trade to be patched and I see how it is leaned in their favor but.. it's a trade with Double tag.

You could've:

Gotten hit, they still get stuff off this (I guess they save OTG from the trade situation but it's not like THEY can realistically set that up?? I mean, you're the one that threw out a normal, isn't it kinda your fault the trade situation happened to begin with?)
Blocked it and punished it rather than trying to punish it and ending up with a trade (this is ridiculously easy to do)

So I can see your reasoning for wanting it patched but I see no reason you should end up in this situation anyways. Like, at all. But yeah, I guess if you do, Double gets some mild advantage from it. I'm not sure what saving OTG would really do for her though except maybe a more optimal starter like going into cilia slide and doing the otg cHP flesh step stuff. I dunno.

Reactions: Fizzxwizz
Smh with all the nerfs n stuff that happens the stuff that gets chosen to stay in or over looked *sigh* o well then this is the most I can do n since u said its been around no cares when its somethin they can use to their advantage I guess exploits > balance
This was very difficult to read. Are you allergic to typing in a manner that other people can understand?

Anyway, no it's not that "exploits > balance". Double's tag is two hits, and because characters have different weights the 2nd part can frequently hit OTG. Since OTG hitstun can ONLY be the small bounce that always happens when you OTG, if the 2nd part of the tag were to OTG Double would be easily punishable for landing a successful tag. So instead, the first part floor bounces, which makes the 2nd part never hit as "OTG" even if the opponent reaches the floor. It's not a great fix but the alternative is worse and would happen MUCH more often.

Also, you should really have less of an attitude, but I'm sure you 'kno' that.

@gllt I agree it is my fault if caught n it is rare to actually trade @mike I didnt have an attitude I just wanted to kno why it was allowed all were answered so I will accept it either way but gotta admit it does leave a salty taste when that trade connects.

@gllt I agree it is my fault if caught n it is rare to actually trade @mike I didnt have an attitude I just wanted to kno why it was allowed all were answered so I will accept it either way but gotta admit it does leave a salty taste when that trade connects.
I know, I'll see if it's possible to fix somehow.

This can't be good. Oh well RIP double.

This can't be good. Oh well RIP double.

not sure how this would be RIP double

Because it starts with fixing something that's not broken.

Because it starts with fixing something that's not broken.
I'm sure you're not the one who determines that.

If it turns out to be impossible to fix trades without making it not break otherwise, then nothing changes. Otherwise, she won't get a full combo when she trades with Titan Knuckle and recovers from the sliding knockdown. That's hardly RIP the character.