• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I present to you; GHETTO STICK 3K

DNort77

Noob
Reaction score
Steam
Buck {MetalDeerSolid}
This is what happens when you are a broke college student.

10264640_10152213302928241_7805486094303472650_n.jpg

I really wanted a stick and I had no money so I made this. It works pretty well!. I just wish the side buttons were placed differently.

I made it out of a Logitech xtreme 3d pro flightstick that a friend gave me. The cool part is that I didn't permanently modify any of the parts so it can revert back to stock if I want it to.

I think what I might end up doing once I get home is building a wooden box. Taking out that pcb and mounting inside a custom wooden box that i'll make with one of those nicer sticks and actual arcade buttons. I don't really have the tools I need to do that here on campus. I think it will turn out really neat :)

Love those Mario mints

It works pretty OK! I look forward to modding better buttons on it because they are a little small and hard to press. I might keep the mushroom head because it is just the right size to hold for me

Using a regular stick looks hard enough but this just looks plain impossible. Kudos to you for inventing and being able to actually use your ghetto stick.