• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

I want to schedule a beta test with multiple people concerning lobbies

gluemchen

BUTTONS KAPPA
Reaction score
Steam
gluemchen
PSN
gluemchen
Eliza Squigly Cerebella
I would like multiple people here to just put their steam ID below, if they agree to go about doing this it would help a lot to actually pin point things that "actually" need fixing asap. The reason i can't get to test log loads of the bugs and glaring issues is because most people play the release build and not the beta. The -log parameter is not present in the retail build, which mean log files are not recorded that l0 can work with. I would love it if people could come together to do some testing. I'm not sure if people have done this in a certain manner in private with closed group of people or not(besides Lo themselves)
I'm doing this because bugs that have been present in lobbies ever since they came to the beta and nothing has seemed to change since then. It could be just me specificly, but thats what i want to figure out. 8 people for filling a lobby would be required! also make sure to enable logging add the -log parameter to skullgirls in steam
So if your interrested and have access to the endless beta, please sign up below. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
As soon as i get 8 people together i know that can pull through with it. I want to test it with all lobby modes.

I wish to apologize for my absense! My Windows 7 partition was busted on my second backup HDD aswell as my primary HDD which is now nothing more than scrap metal. Now that i am here again i hope to see more people join in. Again i apologize!

I can help. Just let me know which day you gonna do this.

Reactions: gluemchen
I'm down for helping, but I would like to know if I need to download the beta or not. Furthermore I can leave it up and running or be present during the test, so whichever is necessary.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/slayertera/

Quick question as well. In steam settings I can't remember specifics, but there is something like a command line input for when a game starts. Would we just be able to put the -log command in there or is it not meant for that?

(Shameless link drop because it's a funny and cool idea. http://strawpoll.me/1371398/ )

I'm down for helping, but I would like to know if I need to download the beta or not. Furthermore I can leave it up and running or be present during the test, so whichever is necessary.

Are lobby instabilities still an issue that warrants a test like this? :/

If not, please don't revive 5 month old threads just to give another link to a thread you've already made.

Steam lobbies are still unstable as fuck when there's more than two players.

(Voted "Hell Yeah!" in the poll.)

Are lobby instabilities still an issue that warrants a test like this? :/

If not, please don't revive 5 month old threads just to give another link to a thread you've already made.
Whoops. Guess I need to actually pay attention to posting dates.

Also, have you even played a lobby match since before release and up until now? They have always been broken and until we hear otherwise I believe it is assumed they always will be.