• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf Idea: Beowulf Wall Jump?

Cancer

Reaction score
Steam
ssbmmaster0
PSN
ssbm
Parasoul Cerebella
I was wondering what you guys thought about the idea of Beowulf being able to jump off the wall similar to how El Fuerte does in SF4.
I feel like while Beowulf has a lot of presence on the ground he doesn't have any form of air mobility. Everyone else seems to have some form of special movement in the air except Beowulf. Some have double jumps, some air dashes, Parasoul's umbrella float, Cerebella's glide, Painwheel's fly. The ability to jump off the wall seems like it would give him his own form of air movement. I think it would also fit the wrestling theme as if he was jumping off the ropes or something. Maybe he could do certain moves off of it or just treat it like any other double jump.

I think he is 100% complete with his moveset, no new animations.

I thought one of Beowulf's gimmicks was doing stuff with the chair placed, like stand on it/jump off of it? It ain't much, but maybe hopping off of the chair might be good aerial movement.