• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

IMPORTANT: What the hell happened to the Art Forum?!

Cellsai

BEEP BOOP BAN
Reaction score
Website
askminette.tumblr.com
Valentine Cerebella
So you may have noticed that MANY things have happened in here.

First off, we have a new name. This is to reflect that we can merged Cosplay and Audio back into the Art forum, so now we are the all singing, all dancing, all inclusive Art and Other Media.

Second, there are some new prefixes being added to this forum to help people find the threads they want. Now you can label your threads with things like "Personal" to reflect personal art gallery threads, or "Project" to show a big community effort like the Let's Animate Annie! project. I will go through and add these prefixes to all threads periodically, so bear with me while that happens.
Please note that not every thread will get one of these as they don't cover all bases. If you feel a thread does not have one that should, please let me know.

Third, there are some new rules. GO READ THEM. The main new addition to this forum is You can only post Skullgirls art in here now. That means you can post NO art that is not SG related unless you are using it to reference something else. From here on out you can no longer use your personal threads to show off your non-SG art work. Obviously, there's a year's worth of threads from before this rule, so I'm not expecting you to go through your threads and remove non-SG art (though it would be appreciated :) ), however, from today, 23/12/2014 NO non-SG fanart can be posted and you will get a warning for breaking that rule.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Last edited:
I added Project, Personal, and Canon, to the prefix list for art and lore.

I can add more if appropriate.

I added Project, Personal, and Canon, to the prefix list for art and lore.

I can add more if appropriate.
An 'Audio' tab might be useful now that I look through the forum lists.

Not the appropriate spot, but anything that's not my beginner thread or my Psyche on Character Selection, you can trash, I won't be on the scene too much until Lobbies anyways so I won't use them at all

This one is difficult to understand...
Artists can have one post dedicated to showcasing their art, but ONLY Skullgirls art is allowed to be posted.
Sounds like it's saying you have to put all your art in your thread's OP.

Reactions: Cellsai
Oh sorry, that should be thread, not post. Good spot!

Also, an ammendum to that very point: While I do not expect you to go through your whole thread and erase every scrap of non-SG art, you MUST remove it from the first post. This will make it less confusing to new forum users who check threads and find loads of non-SG art in the opening posts, then get scolded for doing the same.

There'll be a window of a week or so for this to happen, but if I see a post float to the top of the page that has non-SG art in the OP, don't be surprised if you get a warning!

Last edited:
Reactions: MysteriousJ