• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

In Just A Moment's Time (Cover)

SevenDeadlySins

Reaction score
Steam
the_eastwatch
Ms. Fortune Valentine
I'm admittedly a bit more of an armchair player of Skullgirls, and I've never been terribly good at technical fighting games. However, I'm a huge fan of the Skullgirls music, and since I got a hold of the OST, I've been fond of In Just A Moment's Time. So when I found out that hidden away in the bowels of the game there was an instrumental version, I just couldn't help myself.

https://soundcloud.com/sevendeadlysins/momentstime

It took about 2 hours and 6 or so takes per verse (done separately) to make the finished product. Let me know what you think!

Definitely better than what I did at the end of a stream on several occasions.

Damn,son.
That's some good voice manipulation (If I'm saying something weird,I mean that control of shaking your voice and tempo,not just singing a straight line) did you practice that a lot or did you have It from nature?
Good breathing you do there.It's something a lot of people miss out on when they sing.