• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible Ideas Thread - No L0 developers Allowed <3

Yeah, 2D all day.

Not to mention casting and makeup work for live-action stuff can be pretty costly too. The work put into cutscenes for games like Red Alert and Wing Commander were pretty crazy, and I don't think gamers would settle for anything less than what those brought us.

With all respect, no live action please. No.

Reactions: Fumako
Yeah it's a dumb idea anyways. But now for my third and last wish (until I think of something crazier and stupider idea!) is romance. A lot of you guys already discussed this and I can see this happening as its the best way to deepen and explore characterization in stories. My take on this is that lab 0 might try the YA novel approach as seen in hunger games and twilight etc. Basically Ajna will be caught in love triangle between two guys trying to gain her attention. Man I could actually see this happening in the game already! As for the two guys it might be one of the incarnation we know already or it could be somebody new. What are your opinions? Brb going to have to reread those books for further detail.

i thought we already established razmi x roti as otp

I thought Peter said in an interview that there's going to be some side quests involving NPCs asking you to look for their loved ones, even same sex relationships, but it's going to be subtle, so the main plot can remain relevant. I'm actually more interested in getting that sweet extra dungeon and multiple endings, ala Chrono Trigger.

I thought Peter said in an interview that there's going to be some side quests involving NPCs asking you to look for their loved ones, even same sex relationships, but it's going to be subtle, so the main plot can remain relevant.
Oh can we do that? That's a relief. I was gonna have my OC just ask to find his albino boyfriend's cloak cause it's sunny lol.

Is there gonna be underwater sections of the game cause the whole reason my merman's all chub is cause he goes to super freezing levels and needs the heat. Like if there was two powerups for underwater travel, like being able to breath underwater and extra protection to combat the cold depths of it kinda deal. Ooooh, what if there was like a torch powerup that let you see in dark temples and you had to upgrade it to be able to use it underwater? I like it when underwater is done right in games it happens so rarely tbh.

Alright so just skimmed through the books and watched the movies all over again. All of them usually have the girl torn between two guys who stir emotions within her. In hunger games/twilight we had Gale/Edward who are supposed to be the tough guy or emotionally closed and the girl is initially attracted to them. On the other hand we have the nice guy who more protective and show feelings to our heroin such as Peeta/Jacob.

For Indivisible and my theory is that those two characters are going to be Zebei and Dhar. We still don't know much about all the characters besides their basic backstories but I have feeling about this.

Last edited:
Boooooooo!!!

Zebei for-e-ver
Dhar(ney) ne-ver!

Who else then do you think could fill those roles then?

Lanshi x Ajna is gonna be a thing...

Reactions: The Dave
I donno... (not) Jojo's? We gotta include the (not) Jojo's there. Unless L0 wants to be Jet Set on going up to Namco Bandai and being like, hey man Jojos? I've seen the 50 Jojo's references in Skullgirls already, we get it L0 you're Jojo weebs.

Who else then do you think could fill those roles then?
Zebei's a master of two things: mad lovin', and building meter. The only thing that can out-love a Zebei is another Zebei.

Hmmm...Ajna with a team of three Zebeis....

hetero ships are boring

Truly Baozhai is the one true ship. She steals our hearts... and our booty...

Razmi x Ajna tho

I mean anyone x Ajna even

but razmi x roti

what about Roti x Everyone?

like Every... Everyone. Like even that evil goddess that messed up the world.

Like even that evil goddess that messed up the world.
Especially that evil goddess that messed up the world.

everyone give Roti love smooches and belly rubs.
What IS Roti anyways? I forgot the animals name but I remember it was in Farcry 3 and I recall slaughtering them to make my pouches hold 3 more items... what have I done!

He is a Tapir. Tapirs are cute little Elephant Pig mammals.

here is a picture of one:

6a010535647bf3970b0147e2a8bd5c970b-500wi.jpeg

Dawaaaah... look at it, it's so cute.

"Vietnam-esque flashback"
giphy (1).gif

Oh Jesus what crimes crimes have I committed!!

Ajna gonna go Axe Murderer on you man. Best to get out of the country while you still can.

I was gonna post a picture of a tapir but it was a little too... excited. If people do ship roti with whoever that whoever will be very satisfied.
Aka wow tapir's have huge dicks.

Ajna gonna go Axe Murderer on you man. Best to get out of the country while you still can.
But where do I go!? I need protection! also:
I was gonna post a picture of a tapir but it was a little too... excited. If people do ship roti with whoever that whoever will be very satisfied.
Aka wow tapir's have huge dicks.
Sweet baby Jesus! Don't tell the fan artists about that!

Btw, for anyone that missed it, there's a great article from awhile back that talks about Roti and inspirations for some of the other characters in Indivisible: Here.

But hey, veering back to that romance topic a bit, I'll say I definitely got no issue with love triangles being in the game if they're handled well. Of all the characters though, the one I've always pictured as the most likely candidate for a love triangle is Thorani. Being like a demigoddess, she seems very desirable in regards to her abilities, personality, and physique. I could picture her being the person to try pulling the softer side out of hardbutts like George and Dhar, eventually leading them to pursue her.

I've also had an easy time picturing Tenoch x Yan. Maybe it's because I can imagine them relating to each other's constant struggle to look good for a crowd, but finally feeling free from those pressures when they join with Ajna. I feel like those two might actually have more in common than it seems on the outside.

I still stick by my belief that Narssus is going to be the biggest romantic in the group though. His arc, fighting for the will to live, is one I'm really curious to see play out in the game.

Narssus is going to be the biggest romantic in the group though.
So... many... boner... jokes...

All right time for another crazy ridiculous idea that I just recalled Earlier today, Get ready... celebrity guest appearances! Now I can already hear your arguments against this "That would never happen! Lab 0 doesn't have funding or connections, who would possibly be in this game ,where the heck do you get your ideas any ways?" Well im glad you asked as it's weird story so sit down and let me tell you my story!

Around a month ago when they showed off the new ghost busters movie with the all female cast I was reading a reddit thread discussing the trailer and the reddit hive mind theorized that Bill Murray would be the new villian as shown off here:
ghostbusters-villain-170366.jpg
Why is this relevant? Well I'm getting to that. One night I ate a bunch of pizza before I went to sleep and dreamed that I was in the theaters re-watching some movie trailers. The first trailer was Ghostbusters with the female cast discovering that it was Bill Murray releasing all the ghosts so he could talk with his deceased friend Egon one last time. However it all goes wrong and Bill turns into the giant ghost posted above and the lady ghostbusters must stop him from becoming the mayor of New York, along with Donald Trump and Bill de Blasio from being reelected!
(It's all a dream all right. Don't judge me)
The second half of the dream is where things become more relevant and weirder. I dreamed about the new movie with Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart where we have fat Dwayne Johnson singing in the begining of the trailer:
giphy (3).gif
(I'm Sorry)
Anyways I still dreamed about the plot about The Rock and Kevin Hart are still working for the CIA, however their mission was to infiltrate Lab 0! This is when my dream starts falling apart. I remember the two of them getting into a serous discussion with Pete, Mike, and Alex but I cannot recall what they were talking about. It was then I started to wake up as I tried sharing this info on Facebook specifically the Indivisible strike force page. I tried so hard to share this new info but I couldn't! I started feeling weaker and more tired the harder I tried to post it, my arm started to feel weak like moving it underwater and my phone screen was to bright to look at. Eventually I woke up in my bed and immediately checked online if this was real, it wasn't.

As to what they were discussing my own theory is that both Dwayne and Kevin were either still in the movie and Lab 0 were the bad guys for some reason.

Personally I though they were trying to persuade Lab 0 into giving them the rights to purchase Indivisible so they could make a live-action movie as Hollywood is interested in making movies about video games.
As for my original idea I now think Dwayne and Kevin wanted to be IN the game! Many AAA games are now hiring talented screen actors to be in game such as CoD, Halo, and GTA.

TLDR: i had a weird dream and i want to see celebrity cameos in the game.

Sorry for this long and weird post but I felt like sharing it for just to see your reactions. So what do you think? What actors, celebs, musicians, youtubers would you like to see in the game?

Weird ass dream

No, please. Besides, we're going to have The Baz in game (can't remember if he's going to be a boss or a playable Incarnation tho). Some people are already talking shit about the game -because this is the internet- just because they think Indivisible has "too many guest characters", so adding celebs would just make them cry harder. The only famous youtubers I remember playing the demo was Two Best Friends and Game Grumps. The community tried to reach Pewds and Markiplier, but to no avail, at least to my knowledge; adding youtubers just because they're famous isn't going to work, at least not in the intended way (games like SpeedRunners are perfect for let's play videos, so of course the developers thought it would be a good move to ask the youtubers if they wanted to be part of the game as playable characters).

On top of that, I think the whole "hey, let's add some celeb just because they're famous!" is unfair; people pledged money so their OCs can be in the game as either NPCs or playable Incarnations, and even the Zaibatsu pledged a generous amount to Indivisible, and they even asked their fans to vote for their favorite Baz design instead of just throwing him in the game. Any other youtuber who didn't play the game in their channel, yet appearing in the final product just because they're "famous"? Nope. Now, if we're talking about some nice shout-outs, like Ozzie, Flea and Slash from Chrono Trigger, then yes, please.

Baz is BOSS TIER.

So expect the Storm to brought down on Ajna and her party members.

CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEEEL IT?

put mike z in the game

All the lab 0 staff should cameo in the game some where.

put mike z in the game
normally I would say no don't say that cause Mike would have been listening in... [Soviet Z Sees and Hears all... You can not escape the clutches of my Iron Knuckle.]

and we know that if you suggest something and Mike was around he would actively avoid putting that suggestion in, especially if it was planned before the suggestion was even made.

But since this is a "No Devs" thread, [Soviet Z can still HEAR you] we can safely say a bunch of silly stuff and won't get reprimanded for it. Now will Mike be in the game? mmmmmmhhhh yeah maybe as a background NPC. I don't think he really wants to be some kind of "Hey Look at Me I'm in the Game" sort of things you know? More like, "Hey good job you found a cute little secret." sort of thing.

Baz is BOSS TIER.
While the winning design they picked was cool, they better still find some way to put in Tribaz. Seeing Tribaz in motion would be amazing!

While the winning design they picked was cool, they better still find some way to put in Tribaz. Seeing Tribaz in motion would be amazing!
shhhhh shhhhhhh shhhhhh... it'll happen. The Epicness of Baz will be a three part boss battle that is broken up thru a couple dungeons. At the end Baz uses an artifact to a god and he becomes TriBaz.

I don't think he really wants to be some kind of "Hey Look at Me I'm in the Game" sort of things you know? More like, "Hey good job you found a cute little secret." sort of thing.

Man, I want to see a developer room ending now.

they could always just have them come in Beowulf-style. It'd be funny if they cameod as Annie's camera crew or something for when she shows up.

So, watching Lab Zero stream God Hand, I caught a comment from Mike saying that, if he had a mode where he could play as the drummer guy in the band battle, he totally would.

This got me thinking (quick, run away while you still can!), all enemies have attacks with hit-boxes, sound effects, animations, etc, right? From a data end, there's little difference between an Incarnation and an enemy, except for AI, plot stuff, and platforming elements. So, from the back-end, it seems feasible to "recruit" any enemy for battle! Especially if enemy attacks already correspond to "down, neutral, up, special." Hungry Ghosts and Scribble Cat have already been put under the controller for walking-around testing purposes. Perhaps a second-playthrough "Snapshot" ability could allow the player to use enemies and bosses! It could be like Sketch or Beast Master from Final Fantasy.