• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Ninja you can't hold all these waifus.

Also it seems we need to do get to 900k for tuesday or wednesday? If it's tuesday then we might want to get someone famous to do a video or something again. We need some final boost to get to 900k asap

There's always the popular waifu. Squigly then Razmi and now it's Zahra. Then I always pick somebody more peripheral who gets less fan art because I think it makes me nonconformist and cool.

Yeah 790K! It almost looks like we're averaging at 50K a day right now, which is awesome and all (if we had been going at this rate from the beginning we would have easily reached the goal in 30 days.)
From this point and at this rate it would take 14 days at this rate to fund Indivisible, with the 20 day extension it would be easily achievable. Regardless, we need to step it up and get more money in per day (I'm thinking passing 1,500,000 and getting some extra funding might be a very realistic goal after all!)

We'll give it our best shot, but the bad news is 20 extension is looking necessary , the good news of course is that it is very doable with the extension. We need to hit 60% funding in order to achieve the extension? Is that correct?

Please inform me if my math is WAY OFF, but do so politely. I don't have much patience for impatience.

Ninja you can't hold all these waifus.
Just you watch! If i can hold all the girls in Persona 3 then I can totally hold all of the incarnations in this game!

do we have to get the 60% on or after Wednesday for the exstention to happen

because if we have by wednesday 11:59 then i say we may have this in the bag

it sickens me that people are not funding the game because it doesn't have fan service and they think its sjw pandering. quote from an article comment section: "not enough white males"

Guys, I promise you there is not some employee sitting in the IGG offices, staring intently at the clock, waiting for the moment he can be certain he'll have to reject the extension. Trust me, with the money they stand to gain, they'll allow some wiggle room, if they feel like it.

Guys, I promise you there is not some employee sitting in the IGG offices, staring intently at the clock, waiting for the moment he can be certain he'll have to reject the extension. Trust me, with the money they stand to gain, they'll allow some wiggle room, if they feel like it.
I think everyone's at least just a bit on edge. Fair enough considering the number of variables but we should all make an effort to be as calm and diplomatic about things as possible.

Looks like someone's Aztec is coming out next
Wait SERIOUSLY?! Don't kill my heart Kit.
200.gif

Maybe do some Yokai Watch thing where you can create a team of 6, and you rotate to have 3 in combat and 3 in standby

When's power fist girl reveal though, c'mon now.

Also, just in case it didn't get to all of their followers before, Them's Fightin' Herds' Mane6 dev team mentioned the Indivisible crowdfunding again in an update on their site today.
Also!, in a bit of a more personal note; Our friends at Labzero (who allowed us the use of their z-engine), are currently in the last 5 days of their own crowdfund for their latest game, an RPG named Indivisible; if you’d like to support an awesome team of indie game developers, go take a look at their crowdfund!

When's power fist girl reveal though, c'mon now.

Also, just in case it didn't get to all of their followers before, Them's Fightin' Herds' Mane6 dev team mentioned the Indivisible crowdfunding again in an update on their site today.

Yo I cannot wait for power fist girl. I LOVE characters with giant fist weapons (I have an OC that uses giant fist weapons). They are so fucking cool, I wanna see her ;__;

SPITS OUT COFFEE

What already 800k? damn... This just might make the 1.5 mill with out going into the extended days. If we have dreams and lotsa coffee/internet postings this just might pull thru.

was that blackbookalpha donating another 2.5k again?

800K hype!

edit: and woolie!

I think alpha upgrade a tier.. because the cout pass 802 and go back to 801

EDIT: Come on, the next incarnation :D

800k hype woo, party, also another reveal soon after best bard ever, although it leads to the problem of having an ideal party as there are too many characters choose.

Hopefully @Gamrdogg can get his aztec soon.

oh yeah Chen is super interested in the game. I've seen a couple of his other tweets and he's digging what Indivisible is bringing to the table.

Back