• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I really don't like these "we gotta do [donation]/[time] to make it" because that's pretty much how crowdcharts calculates its prediction.
And don't underestimate/forget the final push, because evidently (looking at the last 2 days) supporters are determined to hit important milestones once they're in sight.
agreed, it's mostly useless to calculate a rate we need to meet. We have been lucky to have high days and we have had plenty of low days where we did not reach the goal. So what? The campaign is still going. What we have to meet is the end goal, not a specific rate. Though I will say that if we did meet a good daily rate that would be very cool. What I'm really trying to say is don't be disappointed if we don't hit a daily rate that crowd funding charts say we should.

Ravidrath's said they're aiming for a total of 27 playable Incarnations. (Plus currently 7 playable guests and one IGG donated character, but we'll ignore those)
So far 20 incarnations have been revealed on the campaign page, with 6 more shown in trailers.
That means there's one more unrevealed playable, if they stick to the 27 plan anyway.
At $1,250,000 they should run out of payable incarnations and switch over to the NPCs.

There's a host of NPC incarnations that will live in Ajna's Inner Realm acting as quest givers and lore keepers, etc. God knows how many of those there are!

Only 27! :(

(Hey, don't take me wrong... I will love all the 27, but Im always adept of "more is the best" - well... Im a pokemon player after all...)

And I forget the old man... only one new. But still can exist some secret incarnation and more guests :D. And I forget the Backers Incarnations (for now... only one).

By the way... someone in the campaign comments post about a guy who states about Mane6 will betray all the Them Fighting Herds backers and give all the campaign money to Indivisible.... only because the final score in TFH is exactly what we need to fund Indivisible...........................................

Man... what happen with the people this days.....

Man... what happen with the people this days.....
The internet happened. Full of magic and pain.....and magic.

Man, I haven't been around too much since starting my new job, but I am so freakin' happy for the huge bump in donations and that the extension went off without a hitch. I really can't wait to see where things go. Cheers you guys!

So will Scottish samurai fight with shillelaghs?

In a world where reincarnation 100% exists and being human is the baseline? Pretty much! :^P
Woah, so it's impossible to be a dog "first timer"? That means Roti is a former human being too? Very interesting.

Let me rephrase that for you: "Would the team really come up with something that I think is this dumb?"
The heque? Not what i meant man. I asked because the shading looked slightly different, not because the incarnation itself is dumb.

We're not revealing backer incarnations this way, yo.
Wait, so what were those last two "totally-not-the-same-art-style" incarnations?

It's not a Flex fund. It's a fixed. If it fails, they get nothing.
i know that lol...why i made the post and ohhhh! my bad. didn't know that's how indiegogo worked :) got the email this morning and i was so HYPE!!! Still am super hype!! Lets get it guys :)

The Z-Engine is so amazing.

Reminds me a little to Mega Man.

q019cy6.png

Last edited:
I'm surprised they didn't have Ajna sized to her like the others. Wonder how tall she is compaired to her.

She looks kinda tougher than I expected...I love it!

Wait, so what were those last two "totally-not-the-same-art-style" incarnations?
Just drawn by different artists. Zahra by Junkpuyo and Nuna by Persona.
They are all official Incarnations and will be standardized into the Indiv style later on when they have time.

Side note: I fucking love Lea here.

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
hm, that's a funny little phenomenon
before the extension, the pledges on the contributors tab on IGG would consistently show pledges 2-15 minutes ago during the day and 2-30 minutes ago during the night
but now after the extension they're going from 2 minutes up to 10 minutes or 2 minutes up to 1 hour at seemingly random times

curious

hm, that's a funny little phenomenon
before the extension, the pledges on the contributors tab on IGG would consistently show pledges 2-15 minutes ago during the day and 2-30 minutes ago during the night
but now after the extension they're going from 2 minutes up to 10 minutes or 2 minutes up to 1 hour at seemingly random times

curious
Not really. the pressure is off now and the final-days-rush has basically been postponed. People may also be a little fatigued.

Not really. the pressure is off now and the final-days-rush has basically been postponed. People may also be a little fatigued.

Which is worrying. Even with the extension we aren't in safe waters, it'll still be cutting it close.

We need focus to get the Million! This can boost your morale :D

(and I start to think is a bad idea shout Indivisible in a pokemon forum.......)

Just drawn by different artists. Zahra by Junkpuyo and Nuna by Persona.
They are all official Incarnations and will be standardized into the Indiv style later on when they have time.

Um, why was the normal artist (Alex?) unavailable?

Because the game is not just one person's, and we have a lot of talented artists.
The real question is why you would think otherwise. Concepting, drawing, and fully coloring lots of characters is a lot of work. :^P

Because not all of these incarnations are designed by Alex. Many of them are the babies of other L0 artists. These recent ones happen to be primarily designed by the other guys. Plenty of the art is done by different members, but some just hide it better. (Despite all the characters in Skullgirls looking like they were drawn by Alex, all the thousands of frames of animation were not done by him ;D)

I'm guessing the extremely rapid pace of those last few incarnations meant no one had time to get them all looking exactly the same.

Uhg... I hate loading Pngs... even when I was on a good connection..

Anyways love the Outhouse edit for sure XD

It's a funny misconeption that all the art was done by alex. Learning how to do other styles besides your own is key to being a good artist. A lot of the artist I'm assuming just knew how to emulate his art style. Goes to show how talented the team is.

Uhg... I hate loading Pngs... even when I was on a good connection..

Anyways love the Outhouse edit for sure XD

Ah! Sorry about that! Just changed it over to jpeg. In this case a png really wasn't necessary... ^_^; Thanks!

@Ravidrath did you guys lose anything in taking the extension? Is the deal with 505 the same or did it change because of that? I'm wondering because mike said it was a difficult decision.

Also, are you allowed of showing the stretch goals before the IGG is funded or only after?

because mike said it was a difficult decision.

Where was this said?

@Ravidrath did you guys lose anything in taking the extension? Is the deal with 505 the same or did it change because of that? I'm wondering because mike said it was a difficult decision.

Also, are you allowed of showing the stretch goals before the IGG is funded or only after?
i assume they have to pay more money to igg the fees are higher now

I think its because its another 20 days without income, also because they now have 20 less days to complete the project by the deadline. Hopefully whatever extra money from stetch goals can give them enough of a financial buffer. I mean lets be honest we all want more story, monsters and incarnations.

Strangecity, they get the money as soon as they reach their goal, so it isn't neccesarily 20 more days unpaid.

5th of Dismember, I'm pretty sure that IGG charges 8% of the total raised regardless of length of campaign.

If I had to hazard a guess as to why it was a difficult decision, (assuming it isn't anything behind closed doors like terms with 505 or whatever) I'd guess that they would rather not spend another 20 days managing a crowdfunding campaign with all the stress that comes with it if they didn't have to. If they thought the final push would have gotten them to their goal then they could start work and start getting paid (as I said before, they still get their goal money when they get funded but contribution rates will obviously slow).

Reactions: @J-Boogie
what does kym mean?

Reactions: Kit Ballard