• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I'm pretty sure all the characters are ambidextrous actually :0

Reactions: The Dave
Well... time to stop making suggestions... :(
As long as you got this point, that's all I wanted. :^)

Kinda wish I got the Divinity tier just to make my incarnation Juju.
We'd have said no, you know, since you do not own her...it'd be like asking for Mario.

As long as you got this point, that's all I wanted. :^)

We'd have said no, you know, since you do not own her...it'd be like asking for Mario.

Can't wait for the point where she becomes public domain :^)

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Can't wait for the point where she becomes public domain :^)

Is not need 100 years to became public domain?

... Render, who are you drawing a sword on?

Reactions: earlfriend
So are you saying Mario's gonna be in Indivisible?

Woo. @IndivisibleRPG posted the Lea size comparison, so now we have all the Guests of any importance revealed and sized.

Gues Size Lineup.png

She's pretty big! But that's to be expected. She punches stuff all the time. Has to be physically strong.

She's pretty big! But that's to be expected. She punches stuff all the time. Has to be physically strong.

Maybe not too big. I think Ajna is a short to middle girl and Lea is full adult, no?

Will her butt dance be a move in the game?

I want to see her shake what her mother gave her in glorious high definition 2D.

EDIT: I want her ass to jiggle like the breasts in Dead or Alive 5.

This man has the right idea.

we have all the Guests of any importance revealed
I'm not exactly an Annie fan, but how is she of no importance?

I'm not exactly an Annie fan, but how is she of no importance?
Sorry. DDB made me hate her like Balder made me hate Eliza. The shame really. Characters themselves are pretty good.

Will her butt dance be a move in the game?

I want to see her shake what her mother gave her in glorious high definition 2D.

EDIT: I want her ass to jiggle like the breasts in Dead or Alive 5.
I remember in the Curses N Chaos stream they said they wanted to add it as a victory dance. :}

Reactions: No longer exist
Nobody is more important than the real main character.
Ajna?

oh, you're talking about Skullgirls, so, Samson?

You're talking about Lanshi, aren't you?

I'm pretty sure Kinuko will support this mutiny.
I do know that Zone would.

i think for my team im going to do baozhai, yan, and zarah; im considering phoebe
with how much money we raise in a day currently id say we will reach 1 mil in 2 days; then we have 19 days to raise 500,000 and, get the game funded

i think for my team im going to do bhao zai, yan, and zarah; im considering phoebe
with how much money we raise in a day currently id say we will reach 1 mil in 2 days; then we have 19 days to raise 500,000 and, get the game funded
*Zahra

I like Phoebe and Qadira. Maybe Lanshi? I think in practice I'll probably end up using whoever will click with me gameplay-wise. Early heroes have a good chance to stick. That also has to do with upgrade availability and stuff.

I just hope I don't have to go through 3/4 of the game to get my A-team.

I just hope I don't have to go through 3/4 of the game to get my A-team.

You don't need to go through 3/4 of the game.

You just need them to become heroes in Vietnam and end up being wanted by the government for a crime they didn't commit.

Wait wrong A-Team.

I know no one cares but my dream team is Kaldi, Thorani, and Toko, I love all the incarnations so far so i'll probably switch my team around a LOT. also, quick question, will you have to pick your team with a strategy depending on where your at or will it be pretty balanced throughout the game?

You don't need to go through 3/4 of the game.

You just need them to become heroes in Vietnam and end up being wanted by the government for a crime they didn't commit.

Wait wrong A-Team.

And T.

And as I said before, TANK PARTY

Last edited:
Good thing I can replace Ajna the totally optional character so I can switch her out with a true hero

Annie Juan.

Last edited: