• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I couldn't find a gif version of that one.

This one?

yfdXVFi.gif

Are they preparing something to celebrate 1,000,000? it seems like if it was just an incarnation it would have been revealed by now. either that or I just don't know what I'm talking about, yeah it's probably that. Congrats on 1,000,000 by the way guys! lets get this FUNDED.

Welp Mike just woke up and he's quite happy we have reached the Big 1.

My guess is that he's going to rally a few of the others and make a special stream or something.

That's a guest character, not an incarnation from the game itself.

Which doesn't mean she isn't worth a million spot.

Funny how everything immidietly sped up after we got the million...

Reactions: DDB
Are they preparing something to celebrate 1,000,000? it seems like if it was just an incarnation it would have been revealed by now. either that or I just don't know what I'm talking about, yeah it's probably that. Congrats on 1,000,000 by the way guys! lets get this FUNDED.
it takes time to prepare the art for the new incarnation at least that's what i think
Maybe people were intentionally holding back their donations because everyone wanted to be the "you boosted the campaign total to one million dollars!" guy.
its starting to pick up alittle you may be right lol

Mike's version of Ajna has proportions straight out of a horror game. I'm digging it, secret boss Silent Hill Ajna when.

Totally unrelated question but due to the Scottish Samurai incarnation that has yet to be revealed, is George Irish instead of Scottish? (Either answer would be as equally hype enducing)

I doubt it, that thread was created specifically so that Lab Zero staff can easily avoid reading the suggestions (unless you talking about another one ?)

If all current 15,461 backers increased their pledge by at least $33, we'd be funded!

$$$$$$$$$$$ TIME
I've looked at my numbers, and since my budget's been nice to me this month and the campaign extends into December, I think I'll be able to upgrade my contribution again. Yay! Hopefully Indivisible will be funded by then and I won't have to...

Saint George is the Patron Saint of England, so I'd say he's English.

That's awesome too! I was thinking of making a fan reel of those characters and that bit of info helps me a lot. Thank you!

I would make the money jar a boss. Instead of cactuar needle attack. Let it shower dollars! The king of all jars. King $ Jar!

I only want to understand more about, and, for this, I will make more questions about...
I'm way too tired of this subject (over the last 3 years) to answer any of these, sorry. Other people probably will...but WE are not going to deal with that junk anymore. That's all.

How tired of you over a certain question pertaining to the timeframe of when a certain girl will appear?

HOLY BALLS

~Tatanka~

vc2p7nqecdfida8kbviv.png

A shaman renowned for his passionate drumming which brought forth departed spirits, Tatanka's life was forever changed by a simple errand boy. Mistaking his nameplate for that of the Great Warlock Tanaka who lived next door, the hasty courier delivered the wrong package of mystical ingredients - with disastrous results.

Attempting to summon the spirit of his next client's dead wife, Tatanka instead called forth an ancient spirit of mysterious origin. Though the two have since forged an uneasy alliance, neither is happy with the current state of affairs. Unable to rid himself of the irritating specter alone, Tatanka travels the world seeking an exorcist skilled enough to sever the bond.

Last edited:
Back