• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Huh I checked the campaign and it actually had less money than lqst time I checked. Is it a mistake from indiegogo or are people suddenly pulling their pledges?
I've seen a couple legit pledge pulls during the campaign, but usually when the total drops, it's just IGG recalibrating the total after pledge upgrades. If someone ups a $200 pledge to $700, it first totals that as $900, then removes the $200 at a later point. I imagine some pledge burst stutters are also just the result of people pledging so fast that it opts to update the backer list in chunks, which also means big chunks of the total might dip later on.

Reactions: Gorilla Blade
The Thunderclap launches tomorrow morning as well, so we could be seeing a hefty boost in the coming days.

ok guys, the prototype is up on steam, but i'm having a problem. I type indivisible into the search bar, and the prototype comes up. when i click on the prototype, however, it takes me back to the store homepage. suggestions?

ok guys, the prototype is up on steam, but i'm having a problem. I type indivisible into the search bar, and the prototype comes up. when i click on the prototype, however, it takes me back to the store homepage. suggestions?
wait a bit longer

last time I checked the IGG page the campaign was at 1,085K. we are now at 1,091K and climbing. I'm no professional, but my diagnosis is that the Shantae treatment is working.

Shantae boost still not begining with all force. One hour after the twitter post, we already hitting 1087 - 1088 in Indiegogo. But the Shantae KS don't spread an update, the Indivible Igg not too, and only Twitter and Facebook talk about the new crossover. Probably the boost gets more power in the morning, and go skyrocket with the demo in steam and the thunderclap :D

can someone drop the steam shop link so I can share it? Currently downloading a game and my bandwidth's locked up in it x,x

can someone drop the steam shop link so I can share it? Currently downloading a game and my bandwidth's locked up in it x,x

Still not ready yet... only placeholders in search, sending to the main page

*sigh* These are going to the hardest party choices I've ever made in any RPG... The themed squads are just too strong with this game!!!
Sometimes, a man just wants 4 Tungars in his life, Mr. Mike Z
And then there are those of us that need 4 Ajna in their life...
Kreygasm56.png

Also that would be a cool use for those exclusive backer color alts

Reactions: KaboomKid
Im start to HATE the not real update from Indiegogo... now the campaign halts in the same numbers for 20 MINUTES!!! Of course we are not all this time without pledges >:(

stop watching it so closely then. go do som'in else like play a game or make a deck or defrag your hard drive.. I could make other weird suggestions but it's only cause I'm tired and I'm making weird suggestions x,x

stop watching it so closely then. go do som'in else like play a game or make a deck or defrag your hard drive.. I could make other weird suggestions but it's only cause I'm tired and I'm making weird suggestions x,x

XD thanks for the suggestions :P

I think I go play some Pokemon... or Batman :P

Bitchin. I've finally been going through all the Shantae's to catch up before 1/2 Genie hits, so I'm pumped!

Will L0 release a much nicer updated group size chart in a couple of hours? Probably.
Does Cellsai care? Apparently not. Too invested to stop now.

I adjusted all the heights to match the last one L0 did which showed I had a bunch wrong by a smidge. Juan's a big dude!
Also, Annie is taller than Shantae. Freaky rabbit legged girl.

Gues Size Lineupshantae.png

And then there are those of us that need 4 Ajna in their life...
Dude! That would probably end up being the best team overall. I bet you could beat the prototype with just two Ajnas!

However, the downside might be that you get Game Over if any one of them die. Hmmm....

Reactions: The Dave
However, the downside might be that you get Game Over if any one of them die. Hmmm....

Pfft! How could you die with 4 Heruka on your team?! :PUJNA::PUJNA::PUJNA::PUJNA:

Actually, I wouldn't mind fighting something that could challenge a team like that...

Calibretto's blue coloring really bothers me. I've never seen him colored like that in anything else. Combined with the smoothed out design he looks very toy like.

I know he was run by the Battle Chasers peeps for validation, but it still looks off to me.

maybe this is before Calibretto was all old and raggity like his in the game? Who knows maybe Ajna and some blacksmiths cleaned him up with magic. I mean Iddhi, whatever.

I made a forum signature if anyone wants to use it outside the forums, like I did for another forum I goto.

Code:
[color=#a710c9]Play Indivisible Prototype now on [url=http://www.labzerogames.com/indivisible-prototype_win.zip]Windows[/url], [url=http://www.labzerogames.com/indivisible-prototype_linux.tar.gz]Linux[/url], [url=http://labzerogames.com/indivisible-prototype_mac.zip]Mac[/url], and PS4 ([url=https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/indivisible-prototype-beta/cid=UP4040-CUSA04000_00-FAKEPARENTINDIVS]Usa[/url]/[url=https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/indivisible-prototype-beta/cid=EP4040-CUSA04054_00-INDIVISIBLEPROTO]Euro[/url])
[url=http://igg.me/at/indivisibleRPG][img]http://skullheart.com/index.php?attachments/gues-size-lineupshantae-png.12388/[/img][/url]
Support the game, let's make it happen.

edit: Hey D= did a mod kill my siggy? T~T Fine... I'll go back to my old one..

I didn't remove your sig, but holy hell that sig is obnoxious and I would have if I'd seen it first!

maybe this is before Calibretto was all old and raggity like his in the game? Who knows maybe Ajna and some blacksmiths cleaned him up with magic. I mean Iddhi, whatever.
Regardless of any reason they come up with for him looking as he looks, it still bothers me visually.

Calibretto comparison.jpg

Personal preference, blah blah, I'm not saying L0 should change the game, blah blah. I don't like the blue, I like the grey :P

well seeing how the characters are using the same colour palette tech from SkullGirls, multi-coloured Calibretto might be a possibility?

who knows

Looks fine on the other forum.. though the white is a bit loud.
[signature image]
You and I have very different ideas of what 'fine' looks like :P
Your signature is significantly larger than the rest of your entire post. I made the picture and it still makes me cringe to think of it so obtusely tacked onto the end of multiple posts.

well seeing how the characters are using the same colour palette tech from SkullGirls, multi-coloured Calibretto might be a possibility?
Again, I don't actually want this added to the game. If L0 think the blue is fine, then whatever. I have no interest in palette swaps for characters in a game like this so I'm 100% not asking for it.

Making a post about disliking something does not necessarily mean I want my opinion to influence the game.

Personal preference, blah blah, I'm not saying L0 should change the game, blah blah. I don't like the blue, I like the grey :P

I kinda' like the grey also; mostly because it gives him a more different color palette from Shovel Knight, who is also rocking the blue armor with gold trim.

If you think that'd make you cringe, you should see the rest of the forum.. many annoy the hell out of me, and are twice the size of mine... and that's already been moderated.

The skullgirls urban legend became true! She actually fits right in with the overall visual theme of the game too! Let's just hope she won't overshadow Thorani in term of hair-whipping action!

I hope it will gives the campaing the kick it needs, so far it seems to work!

With all those guest everywhere...i wonder if some of the indivisible cast will somehow end up in those games as well!

Seeing Shantae be shorter than Annie is weirdin' me out

Can we get the bit of information regarding 505 Game's sweet deal on tumblr? There is a lot of cosplayers there after all, and who doesn't love a customized console? I'd like to reblog it from the official Indivisible tumblr tho.
Edit: Annie was cursed to be an eternal child, she had to compensate somehow. Legs for centuries.

MY GOD!!!!

Some +100k thunderous one join us to the Thunderclap, and we pass 1kk reach!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: hellohello123123
It just occurred to me the cool dynamic between The Drifter from Hyper Light Drifter and Annie of the Stars, both being sword wielding wanderers of the stars.
I know what i'm doing next. Thanks. :3

Seeing Shantae be shorter than Annie is weirdin' me out
Her legs are slightly bent. I think she'd be a bit taller if she were to straighten her legs.

When you think about it this thunder clap is gona be like the worlds biggest spam message.

Reactions: Wenzel