• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

*yahns* Oh hey. New Incarnahooollyyy crap that's a big effing cleaver. Also sweet, 15 mins till guest time. Woke up at a perfect moment.

Poor Incarnation reveal chart can't keep up. Hassam, Kampan, and Kogi are still hidden. Who's next? I'm guessing Ropes Girl. She's the only female (that we know about) we have left!
ExiTH5K.jpg
That leaves:
  • Kusarigama Ninja
  • Scottish Samurai
  • Crusty Whistler
  • Renaissance Archer
All dudes! If they are all staying, then they'll need some gals to keep the gender alternating pattern.

New Incarnahooollyyy crap that's a big effing cleaver.
That was my first reaction too. Kogi is cool, but that cleaver is insanely impractical (for chopping ingredients, yes. For battle, probably?). No wonder he is a bad cook.

Also the hand wraps are just unsanitary. I imagine chefs need to keep their hands clean. Constant washing or towel wiping. Those wraps just absorb everything. Like he butchers raw meat. Time to change the wraps. Mashes some peppers. Time to change the wraps or he's going to get scorching capsaicin everywhere.

Around 1 minute according to my computer, without counting Lab Zero doing the reveal when they want.

Well c'mon we can't just pressure them constantly

Holy Fuck RED?! AWESOME! What's funny is I caught the top part of her hair when I clicked my alerts and instantly noticed who it was.

I wonder if they'll get the blade talking =D He was a cool voice actor.

I thought they would add Bastion instead, but it's definitely a nice choice to end it all.
I thought the exact same. The kid from bastion would have fit nicely. But this is great!

Press F to flourish!!!

Reactions: The Dave
I've heard nothing but good things from Transistor. This will be interesting

I CAN'T WAIT TO START TRAINING POKEMON - oh wait, wrong Red

(holy shit I got blindsighted by Red, I can't believe she's in! Her, Kogi and Golf Ronin let's go!)

Reactions: Metafogos
As long as Transistor's writing stays in its own game, we should be good :P

HEY PLAYER DID YOU KNOW THIS IS AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT?

HERE LISTEN TO THIS BREATHLESS MONOLOGUE IN CASE YOU WEREN'T TOTALLY CLEAR ON THAT

ALSO HERE'S ANOTHER LOVE SONG

THESE ARE HUMAN EMOTIONS
I loved Bastion, and was hugely disappointed by Transistor >:(

Poor Incarnation reveal chart can't keep up. Hassam, Kampan, and Kogi are still hidden. Who's next? I'm guessing Ropes Girl. She's the only female (that we know about) we have left!
ExiTH5K.jpg
That leaves:
  • Kusarigama Ninja
  • Scottish Samurai
  • Crusty Whistler
  • Renaissance Archer
All dudes! If they are all staying, then they'll need some gals to keep the gender alternating pattern.

Yeah they can't really keep the female/male pattern going with all the other characters there, there should be another space for a female character if keep going with all incarnations until they reach the final goal but then the list only started with alternating male to female when we got past Dhar so in this case it would probably end with all males unless they have something else under their sleeves.

I do like the new reveal but I have not played transistor so I do not much about the character, should probably add that to the list of games to play.

Reactions: No longer exist
I loved Bastion and have had Transistor sitting in my Steam library unplayed for too long. Guess now I gotta get around to it.

Reactions: TaNooki
It's also OT now if it's gonna keep being mentioned for the sake of being mentioned. There is a separate thread for that game.

I thought they would add Bastion instead, but it's definitely a nice choice to end it all.

Me too, but Red its more "fresh" and that could attract more SuperGiant fanbase to fund Indiv.

PD: My first buyed game in Steam was Bastion.

I did not like bastion and I have not played Transistor. So I don't know how to feel about this character reveal, but more the merrier.

This might be a huge stretch, but I could see Kogi as indivisble's "Beowulf" in terms of epic MENergy.

Never heard of transitor but i really like Red. Reminds me of someone else i like...

@ Kogi
Dude smoked his sausage with that burn sorry ladies.

Tank do you have twitter? You know.... so i can retweet that speedpaint of yours.

I am not suprised actually by Red making it in. I mean L0 know those guys since way back when they were with reverge labs. Or even longer.... who knows.

Random pointless trivia time because I was bored.

In all the characters names, the first letters of each name have covered 18 different letters of the alphabet with t being the most common covering five characters and so far no one having a name with the letters of E-F-I-M-O-U-W-X.

Personally i would have prefered The Kid

Reactions: Kai
Tank do you have twitter? You know.... so i can retweet that speedpaint of yours.

I don't know let me check.

edit: nope i don't. guess i should make one.

Last edited:
Reactions: gluemchen
Now that makes me wonder, do the incarnations feel the necessity of eating inside ajna? Maybe they have to come out to eat, and do other stuff...
They crave soul food, mostly.

Also, somebody please tell me Kogi's from the Iron Kingdom, please tell me he's an Iron Chef!

(New headcanon: Kogi grows up to become a Chairman and periodically takes dramatic bites out of bell peppers.)

EDIT: Took too long to post, got ninja'd.

Oh, and since this hasn't been posted here yet:

OTHER EDIT since I don't want to clog the thread with too many posts:

Love love love Kai's narration for Antoine. So dapper! And seems we have some interesting backstory, too!

Reactions: Kai
Goddamnit we should go faster by now.

I don't know what to do now.