• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

No! But that's a good idea and someone here will totally do that.
Make sure the thumbnails do a little animation as you flip thru them! I like those. Like example: Mike Z's face slowly turning to stare at the viewer.

so creepy... yet... I'm compelled to give Lab Zero even more money... weird...

Make sure the thumbnails do a little animation as you flip thru them! I like those. Like example: Mike Z's face slowly turning to stare at the viewer.

so creepy... yet... I'm compelled to give Lab Zero even more money... weird...
LOL What the fuck? I'm laughing way too hard right now.

LOL What the fuck? I'm laughing way too hard right now.
trust me it'll work. No one can resist the powerful stare of Mike Zod.

"All shall kneel before me. You resist now, but soon you too will be serving me. As your new leader and lord of this world."

trust me it'll work. No one can resist the powerful stare of Mike Zod.

"All shall kneel before me. You resist now, but soon you too will be serving me. As your new leader and lord of this world."
what.jpg
Leaving.jpg

I'm out.

Where the hell did you pull that from?

edit: nvm, just checked email

Please be voiced =D
Oh, here's a playlist for the Incarnation intro vids: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfNfGfrxIwgK48u7Dnu4dusOftrSDCWIG

Here is also a screenshot from the IGG campaign admin page tracker, since crowdcharts is broken (and sucks anyway):

Thanks Render ^_^

Oh, don't forget that you can edit in a tag that the play list can read. Like, say you upload a video title style like you are now with "Indivisible Incarnations", if you add that as a Tag in the playlist editor, it'll auto add the next upload to the list for you when it's done. Hands off approch =3 Got most my playlists auto-adding.. Saves time when I back log uploads and they go live, which are then added automatically for me =3

Last edited:
the Hype also has no time for proper grammar it seems...

Seen the Hype is more fast then my capability to translate my thoughts in another language :PUJNA:

Reactions: chillbean
last minute panic donations coming in 190k til goal

cant wait to laugh at all the people who said this game wasn't going to make it

I'll just smile at em. Thats literally it, just smile. Always works.

Reactions: @J-Boogie
Is this what it's like to have a waifu?
I don't think your girl friend would approve :P

How can I find the current donation speed? As in how much money per hour.

what was the crowdfunding record for indie games again? I remember it was in euro's or something.

is it unreasonable to think that, even with all these incarnations/party members, that LZ will still a hold a few back from us knowing every one until two years from now?

because surprises are nice too.

Baozhai's incarnation reveal made her an instant favorite!

We're going to shatter everything until Indivisible is made! Well...maybe not EVERYTHING...but as close as we can get without accruing massive property damages.

How many caster characters do we have? Razmi, Thorani, Zahra, Nuna, Tatanka and Hazzam I guess. Maybe Lanshi. Anybody else? That doesn't sound like much.

putting stuff between spoilers don't change the loading, the data is being loaded anyways.
Pretty much this... but I got it cached now so it doesn't take as long.. now my laptop's processor on the other hand is lagging lol

putting stuff between spoilers don't change the loading, the data is being loaded anyways.

There some other way? Or better I put only the link?

How many caster characters do we have? Razmi, Thorani, Zahra, Nuna, Tatanka and Hazzam I guess. Maybe Lanshi. Anybody else? That doesn't sound like much.
Rope Girl might fit the bill, Crusty Whistler too, maybe? Kinda' reaching there... ^_^; They're the few that don't have obvious weapons.

I think they said before that it's better for them if we try to use .jpg files instead of .png, especially with pictures that big.

I think if you go to "Upload File" -> Insert Thumbnail, it'll only load the thumbnail at first. I base this on said thumbnails taking forever to load into full images if I then clicked on them.

Jpgs do load faster, yes, cause of smaller file size. Your second post with the tweet loaded much faster than the big ol' photo version XD

But if you was going to post a "source", then yeah, a link woulda done a good job of saying "came from here" instead of loading more randomly stuffz XD

what was the crowdfunding record for indie games again? I remember it was in euro's or something.
The IGG one? In Euros converted it was something like 1.42 million USD.

is it unreasonable to think that, even with all these incarnations/party members, that LZ will still a hold a few back from us knowing every one until two years from now?
because surprises are nice too.
"Nothing is final", don't worry.

Guys, I love the final rush in a KS/Indiegogo campaign! Everytime I hit the refresh button, the money gets a great update ^^ I will never be tired to see it everytime I back a great game!

(Ah, thanks for the ideas for the images. I will try in the next one)

@mike that sounds right.