• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Barq's does! They add it, intentionally. I had occasion to research this last week.
Oh yeah. Forgot that one's the Caffeinated one.

I needa sit down and watch these videos D= But they take so long to load T~T

I got a bit worried about general development thinking about all those characters and stuff. Some people are saying Lab Zero won't make it past half the development and that they will cancel it halfway through because "they mismanaged the money in skullgirls"..
People think they'll use this campaing's money in Skullgirls?

The best one yet!
This speaks to me for some reason. Strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a bit worried about general development thinking about all those characters and stuff. Some people are saying Lab Zero won't make it past half the development and that they will cancel it halfway through because "they mismanaged the money in skullgirls".

Sure, SG ran into some unexpected delays and expenses but they actually over-delivered on their promises from the Skullgirls IGG so I don't see any reason to doubt them this time around.

I've been waiting for the Lanshi trailer, and it's every bit as amazing as I'd hoped

1.411 mil and I've still got 4 hours left at work. Good work, peoples.

I'm gonna echo what was mentioned before: be happy, be glad, be proud, put do *not* be smug. It was a series of fortunate occurances that got us to where we are now.

If anybody says it wouldn't have been funded in the original time you can't say they're wrong: just acknowledge the fact and point out that it worked within the system and managed to smash that second half.

Now then, I believe I asked for 1.425 million before I get off of work. Still 4 and a half hours left!

Some people are saying Lab Zero won't make it past half the development and that they will cancel it halfway through because "they mismanaged the money in skullgirls".
We completed Skullgirls, though. Even delivering an EXTRA character and like 8 EXTRA stages! So, huh?
We actually managed the money pretty darn well, considering how much more we did than was promised.

Keep a good connection with the community after the campaign though.
Are you concerned we won't?

at the rate we are going we might make the goal by tomorrow

haters are going back to their first argument that the game will suck. like they have any idea the work that goes into game development

I wanna hear more about Leilani *swoon*
Let the Waifu wars begin :)
Umm...I thought I removed that image...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 345
Reactions: TaNooki
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the contribution I'd like to for Indivisible, as I have been going through the toughest finnancial situation yet IRL, and the dollar is 1 to 4 in my currency now. But I might be able to join the fray in the last day with a $30 one (I had over $200 for SG T_T).

But I'm inifinitely happy that we are sooooo close now! I'll be supporting this the fullest, in my new project and some really big stuff that we're cooking down here, can't wait!

LET'S US REJOICE MY FRIENDS! HYPE IS INDIVISIBLE! \o/

ok, those loaded so much faster than I expected. Lanshi was pretty good XD Was expecting som'in else, but was a spot on joke XD

Alas I had to pull my 2.5k tier. If the campaign needs it before the deadline I'll likely put it back in, but I'd rather a bit of a safety net for the moment :)

Still have a Patron Saint in there so the game won't be completely bandana free at least~

Reactions: Rakurin
completed Skullgirls
...in most areas, you guys went above and beyond my wildest dreams :) ...
But that's not really the point of this thread. Great job, you guys!

I don't like coffee. I also didn't like Lanshi video.
I would like to see some Incarnations reveals though.
Also I think that spike in pledges could be associated with people who won't put money in unless they sure it will succeed.

Alas I had to pull my 2.5k tier. If the campaign needs it before the deadline I'll likely put it back in, but I'd rather a bit of a safety net for the moment :)

Still have a Patron Saint in there so the game won't be completely bandana free at least~

No worries! Take care of yourself first. You've already given way more than enough!

Instead of the incarnation reveals, could they show the stretch goals first? I'd really want to know what they plan to add.

You know, all those haters remind me of this page of my favorite web comic:
444.jpg
There will always be people who, no matter how dedicated and passionate you are about your hobbies, your studies, your job, or whatever you do for a living, they'll try to make you feel bad. The solution? Smile at them, ask them why they care so much about what you love and see how they react. Maybe they'll finally start listening to you, or they'll simply choke on their spit.

Instead of the incarnation reveals, could they show the stretch goals first? I'd really want to know what they plan to add.
I would agree with this

I think more of the momentum would be kept if people still had goals to donate to once it reaches the current one.

Reactions: strangecity
All you need to do is smile. Thats it. really, just smile.........maliciously

We completed Skullgirls, though. Even delivering an EXTRA character and like 8 EXTRA stages! So, huh?
We actually managed the money pretty darn well, considering how much more we did than was promised.
mike why are you bringing "facts" and "logic" into this, don't you know that's not how it works?

Shared this on the Media topic, but here's this for those who follow crowdcharts
Yeah, I just saw that for myself! Pretty dope, and kinda hilarious at the same time. I guess now we know which campaign's Followers were sending them the most e-mails!

You know, all those haters remind me of this page of my favorite web comic:
444.jpg
There will always be people who, no matter how dedicated and passionate you are about your hobbies, your studies, your job, or whatever you do for a living, they'll try to make you feel bad. The solution? Smile at them, ask them why they care so much about what you love and see how they react. Maybe they'll finally start listening to you, or they'll simply choke on their spit.
can i have a link to this comic lol . is it ongoing

Out of topic, yes, Cucumber Quest is a pretty awesome web comic that takes RPGs tropes and then plays with them, zigzagging and averting them in different and hilarious ways, and it's ongoing.

So Ravid just talked about exclusive physical on gaf. Gunning for a steelbook ithw special art and a manual or artbook. Personally I'd prefer an artbook with dev notes.

Steelbooks are really kool. Me want.

So Ravid just talked about exclusive physical on gaf. Gunning for a steelbook ithw special art and a manual or artbook. Personally I'd prefer an artbook with dev notes.
can you screencap the post and post it here?

95%! Oh so close!

I'll admit it. I was one of the people who thought, "If only they had asked for $1 Million and got a not-as-good publisher deal. This campaign would've been a slam dunk".

Lab Zero is about to break the fuckin' glass.

Reactions: TaNooki
Now then, I believe I asked for 1.425 million before I get off of work. Still 4 and a half hours left!
Done and done.

Personally I'd prefer an artbook with dev notes.
That would be perfect.