• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Oooooh, pretty colors!

Actually, this reminds me: What name shows up on the credits? The name we have for our IGG account? The name we use to display under the backer list? The name on our credit card? Is there a way for us to manually let L0 know what name we want used?
If I remember from the last one, it was part of the form that asked for your info (like shipping stuff) and one of the fields was what name you wanted... can't remember fully though.

If I remember from the last one, it was part of the form that asked for your info (like shipping stuff) and one of the fields was what name you wanted... can't remember fully though.
Yes. I put my name there in three variants =ъ

Go Sebismon313 dropping the 5K!!!!

Literally one Brahman can finish it right now

So Ravid just talked about exclusive physical on gaf. Gunning for a steelbook ithw special art and a manual or artbook. Personally I'd prefer an artbook with dev notes.
a handbook with all incarnations and how they work in battle would be preeetty handy

I'm probably a little too excited. I have the Indivisible page, Neogaf, Skullheart, and /lzg/ thread on a refresh cycle.

I am like breathing really heavily right now looking at that 99%.

looking.gif

Reactions: TaNooki
Oh crap, 99% already? What happens if the campaign ends or is funded before my perk upgrade goes through?
I forget the exact term, but seeing as it's possible to contribute after the campaign finishes if it's made, you're probably fine. Them being funded early just means development can begin those few days early. Except, of course, for a well-deserved breather and maybe some pizza. Or maybe, dare I say... roti?

So if anyone's got 15,000 hidden up their sleeves,
now might be a good time to toss it in.

Looking at you Banderas.

Reactions: Ein Blitz
15k left. The official 99%!

P.S. I feel kinda bad because I've been guilting Lythero into making an Indiv video for like 6 weeks. Abuse them Irish connections.

As the villagers quickly learned, Dhar does not take "no" for an answer.
3ZDyBIG.jpg
Thanks for the new background.

It's so close you can taste it. . .tastes like IHOP

HELLO
HI I'M LATE AND AM NOW THROWING $30 AT THE SCREEN

GO INDIVISIBLE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Not-So-Saint
Celebratory gifs on standby

Now would be a perfect time for anyone holding out on the 20k tier and want to be the person of the hour lol.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Welcome to the Present, where we have nothing better to do but wait for the Future.
HELLO
HI I'M LATE AND AM NOW THROWING $30 AT THE SCREEN

GO INDIVISIBLE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You're right on time mate. GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!

As we're nearing the end of the goal, I just want to say I'm so glad Lab Zero has something to work on now, and with a normal salary. After the shit they've been through these past couple of years and even recently with this campaign, they truly deserve this. I'm truly happy for them. And good on 505 Games for going through with this.

Well, as this comes to a close, I just want to say: We didn't have to sell anyone's kidneys! YAY!

Who was it that even brought that up, anyway, and why weren't they counting down the number of kidneys required every $250k?

[Video]
Fun fact:
This song is in the musical 42nd street, that is the play that got me into theater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't judge me. It's 2 AM, I'm 3/4 asleep, and I'm trying to hang in there, and I have work in the morning to boot.

Well, as this comes to a close, I just want to say: We didn't have to sell anyone's kidneys! YAY!

Who was it that even brought that up, anyway, and why weren't they counting down the number of kidneys required every $250k?
W-we didn't have to? Oh shit, I've made a horrible mistake.