• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

i think we all know how long it takes for getting stuff approved on the consoles. They have to review over stuff and that takes a week alone.

but either way... we wait.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Oh they updated bozhai's information on the indivisible site. I didn't see that booty bump coming from her but I'm glad she got it. Makes her feel like even more of a fun pirate. She is steadily moving up my waifu list.

On updating the backer build with content over time.
build updates.png

On status of the build.
build status.png

Which is what I kind of figured since they've usually told us in the past whenever something has shipped for certification.

Reactions: KaboomKid and Shan

Hmm, just a different outfit compared to the original, no complaints here.

So with Thorani finally shown off, all of whom I'd consider the most popular incarnations are now set. Great to see more Yan animations now too.

It's a bummer that we don't have the Backer Preview yet though. Folk are going back to school now, and next week will be Sonic Mania madness, followed swiftly no doubt by Cuphead hype. Hopefully the Preview will stand out enough to still get a good amount of play and press attention during this period.

At the bottom of the Yan Update Page said:
In the next few days, we’ll be posting an update on the Backer Preview, including what platforms it’ll be available on, and the exciting logistics of claiming your code.
Excite.

Hopefully they said what they meant when they said the next few days.

Eh, I hate to sound impatient, especially when we just got two pretty huge updates with our bouncy sisters Yan and Thor here. Definitely seeing some Elena with those Yan attacks for sure, and i'm glad her design was practically untouched.

And it looks like Thorani's design just got "dialed back" the other way around again, which I like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). That blocking animation really makes her seem like a grown up Filia, being near-identical to her launcher and all.
As an odd side note.....the heavier lipstick makes her feel kinda evil....... I don't know, I think i'm just traumatized by Eliza.

So with Thorani finally shown off, all of whom I'd consider the most popular incarnations are now set.
Really? are you sure about that? you aren't forgetting a certain fluffy "mans best friend" that is also quite popular?

As an odd side note.....the heavier lipstick makes her feel kinda evil....... I don't know, I think i'm just traumatized by Eliza.
ditto.

I also believe we are still missing Sangmu. I remember quite a few people being enchanted by her.

Though with how Mike-Z said she's his favourite I doubt they will make her a background character.

Really? are you sure about that?
Yup. As loved as Lanshi is, I actually still wouldn't put him in the same tier as the Top 6, which from my assessment were 1)Phoebe 2)Kampan 3)Thorani 4)Yan 5)Naga Rider and 6)Ren, in that order. Their popularity just seemed to clearly hover above the rest, and between them you saw everything from comic strips, to crossover pinups, to clay models. I had no doubt those guys were all getting in.

Thankfully Lanshi and Sangmu should already be safe though, so we'll hopefully see them soon.

Aw, i hope nothing too important got lost and that they manage L0 get their work back.
When will the Lab Zero curse end ?

I do love Thorani's new look myself, she looks very good. Kinda makes me feel like she's Filia and Eliza's lovechild (even though it wouldn't make sense at all, haha) through with her own spin of course!

Last edited:
Thorani is byotiful.

Crap I hope you guys managed to recover your work. I hate power shortages.

uhg my heart...

i understand the feeling of having a power flicker and to loose all the work.

it sucks hard. It's why i have my stuff set to auto-save every 2 minutes

I also believe we are still missing Sangmu. I remember quite a few people being enchanted by her.

Though with how Mike-Z said she's his favourite I doubt they will make her a background character.
Really? oh thank goodness. personally, her, baozhai and kushi are my favorite among the girls. so was nuna but i stopped liking her as much after her redesign.

Yup. As loved as Lanshi is, I actually still wouldn't put him in the same tier as the Top 6, which from my assessment were 1)Phoebe 2)Kampan 3)Thorani 4)Yan 5)Naga Rider and 6)Ren, in that order. Their popularity just seemed to clearly hover above the rest, and between them you saw everything from comic strips, to crossover pinups, to clay models. I had no doubt those guys were all getting in.
Lanshi has comic strips and also got his own introduction video which definitely boosted his popularity. i don't know, can anyone else in this forum confirm that those 6 are the most popular?

finally just like everyone else here, i give my condolences to lab zero after losing all their work.

Last edited:
I do like Thorani's idle stance though. She has this interesting regal air about her stance and I love the look on her face.

Yeah, Thorani kinda reminds me of a good version of Eliza now that i think about it, like she's her good twin or something, haha

And for the record @Kit Ballard i think I saw a character that quite looked like Leilani on the character sheet in Lab Zero's office (you know the one i made a topic about), plus she's cool and quite popular so i think she'll make it! 'w'

Lanshi has comic strips and also got his own introduction video which definitely boosted his popularity. i don't know, can anyone else in this forum confirm that those 6 are the most popular?

I'd definitely say Phoebe, Kampan and Naga were the most popular by far at least.

i don't know, can anyone else in this forum confirm that those 6 are the most popular?
I'm curious myself. It might have been cool if we had kept a poll or chart or something all this time, but my assessment is just from a year and a half of following discussions and fanart.

Lanshi's actually at my #7, but over time I just saw steady separation between him and Ren. Even though Ren was the last revealed incarnation, it looked like there was a burst of interest around the guy. It probably helped that he was a lewd magnet to boot.

Though not empirical, you can kind of see how the characters' level of popularity somewhat reflects how much their design was changed for their model sheet. Likewise, it also seems to reflect the level of sensitivity to changes from fans. Even though Phoebe is one of the least altered so far, there are some people that would want you to believe she changed as much as Vasco. They're judging from every curl in her hair, to the way she smiles, to the length of her thighs...there's just been a ton of love for that woman.

And I'm sure when they release Ren's full model sheet there will be a lot of back and forth on that too, even though all he really did was trade in his fanged braid for some fanged shoes. He was hardly wearing the rest of his clothes anyway!

Last edited:
Man, it looks like they squashed Yan's torso. Her legs were already really long, but proportions look more skewed now. My best measurement with a ruler is about 1:1.9 in upper:lower. Original concept art is more like 1:1.66.

Since I'm obsessed with how all the characters compare, my attempt at measuring that leaning Thorani model gives me about 1:1.5, which scientifically proves she's got legs.

I meant Thorani's got legs, welp. Yan definitely is legs.

I can't wait for Zahra again, I think Mike said something about her? Can't remember. But she's beautiful too.

Squigly has some pretty crazy anatomy. Even she doesn't match Yan, though.

Otherwise they're much closer to Thorani or less. Ms. Fortune never stands up straight, but she has an actual torso so I'm pretty safe in calling that.

Psh, nothing's sexier than Mike Z's artistic talent.

vLoyyvj.jpg
BRB WASHING MY UUUUH DOG
TOILET BUSY